Rate the trophy difficulty.  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_8.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.87

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Very difficult trophies. I cannot even beat specimen 6, let alone beat all 7 without losing a single life!

You don't need to finish all seven specimens without losing a single life; just the first three. Use basic research for most trophies, since it is the easiest mode of the game.

Some stages are particularly easy in getting the trophies. The fifth boss of Basic Research is a good way to get Death Wish III for example. You can also get "Doing The Dishes" in a stage where you are assaulted by 10 pods, appearing in pairs. Just use tumble when all ten arrive.

So far I've got 50% of the trophies. I'm trying to get "Tough Guy" and "Attention to Detail" right now, by unlocking the last cell in the 7th specimen of Basic Research.

edit: got them! I also got the "Speed Master", which means I'm done with Basic Research. Moving on to Advanced ...

Edited by Nikolaidas

• 2 months later...

Some of the trophies are simply Infuriating...

Advanced Research ATx2 was amazing - I think my fingers bled a little!

Friends Forever is brutal if you don't have anyone willing to play with you... Basically I had to let the second guy use up all the lives at the beginning of a checkpoint and then go solo on a single life till the next checkpoint... repeat... Did this on Basic Research, but specimens 6 and 7 took me almost 2 days. I had to leave the game running overnight to try the last stretch again in the morning... The last 3 stages + boss on a single life was an accomplishment of epic proportions.

I'm stuck on the last trophy now - Ultimate Survivor - got 1, 2, 3, and 4... the rest I just don't have the patience for anymore. You can't repulse or tilt cuz of the constant onslaught of blue pellets. :mad:

• 11 months later...

I didn't find this game as tough as so many others claim it to be. Sure it can be frustrating at times, but you must put this in consideration = There are UNLIMITED continues.

I'm probably taking 2-3 times the estimated time to 100%-ing this game. But it's not impossible. Like many games out there, there's a bit of luck and skill combined to make this happen.

Just finished Speed Master & Advanced Speed Master yesterday. Again, just keep grinding away at it. Anyone can get better at it, the longer you play it.

I only got Mix it Up & Friends Forever left. Most likely I will get this title finished by the end of the week. I'll rate this game once I do 100% this (like how we are really suppose to do). This probably is at the 7.5 difficulty range. Game is challenging, but not as tough as Trash Panic.

I didn't find this game as tough as so many others claim it to be. Sure it can be frustrating at times, but you must put this in consideration = There are UNLIMITED continues.

I'm probably taking 2-3 times the estimated time to 100%-ing this game. But it's not impossible. Like many games out there, there's a bit of luck and skill combined to make this happen.

Just finished Speed Master & Advanced Speed Master yesterday. Again, just keep grinding away at it. Anyone can get better at it, the longer you play it.

I only got Mix it Up & Friends Forever left. Most likely I will get this title finished by the end of the week. I'll rate this game once I do 100% this (like how we are really suppose to do). This probably is at the 7.5 difficulty range. Game is challenging, but not as tough as Trash Panic.

Everyone claims Trash Panic is such a hard game, but there are all kinds of how-to videos on youtube showing you exactly what to do... I don't understand why people think it's so hard. Having said that, I don't know that I will ever find out because I'm occupied with other difficult games such as ZEN Pinball atm.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...