This Game Needs Trophies & More Content

Nakatomi_Uk

Anyone agree I bought the Advanced Pack straight away and I blown away by the HD graphics in the new levels where that sprial dragon thing is in the background it's just awesome.

But I wish Sony or whoever would add trophies to it surly it can be done as well as new content like new ships and a new mode where you could cycle through the weapons (which really should of been in from the start). And maybe online co-op would be nice make it even better but alas tis wouldnt happen anytime soon.

Blast Factor was my 1st PSN game I bought played it to death it's a hard game can be very evil sometimes especially on the new modes levels.

Well, trophies...are...out if you're not in europe.

As for the limited weapons - if they had powerful weapons it would totally throw the game dynamic - thats what SSHD is for :D

As for more levels, this is almost tough enough at this point, but more is always better! Online multiplayer would be near impossible - the bandwidth would be gargantuan for keeping a lag-free connection for each bullet and enemy, syncing would be 'impossible' with current net technology. A ping of 100ms (average these days) is the difference between a hit, a miss, and sloshing totally at the wrong time.

Well, trophies...are...out if you're not in europe.

As for the limited weapons - if they had powerful weapons it would totally throw the game dynamic - thats what SSHD is for :D

As for more levels, this is almost tough enough at this point, but more is always better! Online multiplayer would be near impossible - the bandwidth would be gargantuan for keeping a lag-free connection for each bullet and enemy, syncing would be 'impossible' with current net technology. A ping of 100ms (average these days) is the difference between a hit, a miss, and sloshing totally at the wrong time.

Why are there trophies for Blast Factor in the US but not Europe that just bites that can tell SCEA and SCEE are totally different I hate SCEE.

• 1 month later...

I see they still aint out for the European gamers is it like taken to much of Sony's money to get out or something sounds like SCEE are on a pocket money system.

And they keep releasing crap everyweek the last thing I purchased off PSN was WarHawk and it's Expansions and that was last August and the Fallen Star when it came out.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...