XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > B (PSN) > Blast Factor

Old 12-11-2008, 09:36 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default I might be able to help

If anyone one has questions I might me able to help out I only have Stage 7 survival stage left for 100%. Might work on that tonight. Good game and Lots of Sliver Trophies. Worth the effort if you ask me.
Zepher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:48 AM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Silver   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

I really need help with the Death Wish 2 I think. The one where you have to survive a survival cell without using the repulser. It is really frustrating.

The 1st Person in the World to PLATiNUM:
Dead Nation Vita ~ MLB 14 Vita ~ FUSE ~ Star Trek ~ MLB 13 Vita ~ Spy Hunter
Madden 13 Vita ~ NCAA 13 ~ MIB ~ NGC ~ Crysis 2 ~ Bodycount~ F.E.A.R 3 ~ Brink ~ NBA 09
M-Easy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

I did it on the the first survival cell. Here is my method:

The wave of red should be no problem.

The second wave of red with the mine "Do not destroy the mine kill all the fish type bacteria around it first. Then go to the bottom lower left corner, then destroy the mine.

The next wave is the hardest "the submerging mines" before the the wave starts you should be in the corner and have shot the mine shoot directly across the cell and focusing on the mine across from you. The mines will make a grinding sound, two of them before they submerge. Right after the last girnding sound and before they fully surface move towards the mine your shooting across from you. Its hit or miss and you have to time it but thats the best method I have for that wave.

Next wave is the yellow comets and the white cells . You should be in the upper right corner move or less when it hits . Move a little in to the middle before the wave begins and shot towards the right in a tight 24 degress or so and push towards the top right edge of the cell. If you need to swish to the left do it!!

The next waves are the pink/purple just try to stay in the middle and shoot without using the swish. Make sure on the last wave of pink you save enough of them to swish over and kill any comets that are left over.

Hope that helped.

~Z

Last edited by Zepher; 12-13-2008 at 12:00 AM.
Zepher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 07:13 PM   #4 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Silver   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday

Thank you very veyr much that strat worked to perfection. Quick question about the 100x multiplyer trophy, does accur naturally or is there a specific cell where it needs to be done?

Madden 13 Vita ~ NCAA 13 ~ MIB ~ NGC ~ Crysis 2 ~ Bodycount~ F.E.A.R 3 ~ Brink ~ NBA 09
Old 12-31-2008, 10:32 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by immikeulate View Post
Thank you very veyr much that strat worked to perfection. Quick question about the 100x multiplyer trophy, does accur naturally or is there a specific cell where it needs to be done?
i got it in a boss cell by complete accident, i was going for the kill a boss w/o killing any other enemies (didnt get it), but I had only kiled one or two other enemies so when i killed the boss and all the enemies blew up it gave me the trophy. So i don't really know how to get it but thats how i did.
Old 01-02-2009, 06:06 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAsports24 View Post
i got it in a boss cell by complete accident, i was going for the kill a boss w/o killing any other enemies (didnt get it), but I had only kiled one or two other enemies so when i killed the boss and all the enemies blew up it gave me the trophy. So i don't really know how to get it but thats how i did.
Hmm, which boss?

Old 01-04-2009, 05:33 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by immikeulate View Post
Hmm, which boss?
the first one in the original Basic Research mode
Old 01-07-2009, 05:46 AM   #8 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Thanks for the no-repel strat, I have tried EVERYTHING

I always end up with one or two yellow 'assholes' surviving In the past I've gotten them with a swish and a banked shot off a wall - not seeming to work on this level's shape though. I WILL get it eventully....

**BLANK PSN FRIEND REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED.**

100%: Linger in Shadows, Super Stardust HD, Pixeljunk Monsters, Crash Commando, Cuboid, Magic Ball, Savage Moon, Flower, Noby Noby Boy, Lumines Supernova, Age of Booty, Comet Crash, H.V. Bowling
Platinum: Rock Band 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, InFamous
frollard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:18 AM   #9 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Bronze   I Beat the Staff!!!!   Bronze Submission   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

How do I beat those two metal ball looking guys on basic research...i think specimen 2? I was playing it all drunk and somehow killed them but then I quit playing and now when I got back to it, I can't figure it out.

wherelegendsmeet.webs.com
MMXII

"I was clappin' em flamers before I became famous. For playin' me, y'all shall forever remain nameless."
King Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:22 PM   #10 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Boss View Post
How do I beat those two metal ball looking guys on basic research...i think specimen 2? I was playing it all drunk and somehow killed them but then I quit playing and now when I got back to it, I can't figure it out.
metal ball dudes, in basic - you swish them, by tilting the controller side to side (left or right only, and only one at a time)

While they're flipped over, for about 4 seconds you can hit them. They cause a decent explosion chaining everything around them.

**BLANK PSN FRIEND REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED.**

100%: Linger in Shadows, Super Stardust HD, Pixeljunk Monsters, Crash Commando, Cuboid, Magic Ball, Savage Moon, Flower, Noby Noby Boy, Lumines Supernova, Age of Booty, Comet Crash, H.V. Bowling
Platinum: Rock Band 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, InFamous
frollard is offline   Reply With Quote