Obligatory post regarding this game

frollard

It is awesome. The difficulty ramps from very very easy, to medium, to hard, to rip you a new one with a chainsaw. Everyone and their dog asks 'is this game worth it'? Without trophies, it was worth it. With trophies...well, you're on this site...you're going to get it. :)

Advanced research is a very worthy addon - Basic research is good, but too easy, advanced is - the polar opposite, 'too hard' in my opinion. It can be done, but you'd better believe there's gonna be frustration!

I've seen various guides for various trophies - I'll load up some vids and tactics later.

Added note: There are complaints that since the patch, the sensitivity of the sixaxis is all wonky.

I agree 100% - I think they dumbed the accelerometers so they wouldnt have problems with vibration with the dualshock. Thus, you have to be very obvious with your sloshes, often repeating the gesture violently. I should test with a sixaxis next to a dualshock and see if they're comparable.

I hate the damn six axis in this game, I really wish they would make an option to use a button instead. I also made it to level seven on both versions, advanced is way harder cuz the bosses actually take more damage and there is only one checkpoint in each level if you continue.

Edited by chucknorris078

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought this game just an hour ago, had a little blast at it and it's pretty good fun. I got to 5-3 on my first attempt, and it's one of those addictive little games where you keep telling yourself "I can beat this".

Look at the trophies, it's going to be an awfully tough grind to get even half of them (I got two of the non-level related ones accidentally lol).

I've got way too many games now... will stop buying any more, and just concentrate on blasting through the existing ones, like WIPEOUT :D

~ squodge ~