No Multiplayer Pack in EU PSN store?

Zongorillacska

I was just checking this game out both on the US and EU store... The price difference is ridiculous.

10$ for core/13$ for core + DLC on US store;

2.49 pounds for core/3.29 pounds for core + DLC on UK store.

So it's obviously which one I'd get... but. The UK bundle doesn't include the MP pack. In fact it seems to have never released in EU... I can't find it anywhere even standalone. And obviously the US DLC won't work with EU DLC...

So just wanna know, does anyone know whether I'm being careless or it never actually released in EU?

• 2 months later...
I was just checking this game out both on the US and EU store... The price difference is ridiculous.

10$ for core/13$ for core + DLC on US store;

2.49 pounds for core/3.29 pounds for core + DLC on UK store.

So it's obviously which one I'd get... but. The UK bundle doesn't include the MP pack. In fact it seems to have never released in EU... I can't find it anywhere even standalone. And obviously the US DLC won't work with EU DLC...

So just wanna know, does anyone know whether I'm being careless or it never actually released in EU?

I got it from EU store, it included all the dlc. At least here in sweden anyway.

• 1 year later...

2 years later... this game went on sale and I just tried my luck with the EU version, and it indeed includes all DLC, so just wanted to confirm that here. Don't be confused by the "advanced bundle" title and the fact that the description only says "advanced research DLC included", it actually includes all DLC.