Specimen 7

KazooBoy

I can't do it. I just simply can't do it. I've been playing this game since 3:00 pm and now it's 1:00 am. I know you can't save. but i can't get past level 7-7 i can get up to it with three lives but i lose them in seconds i never have enough playtime to figure out what to do before I'm sent back to 7-5. What the hell do i do. I can't take it anymore. Aaaahgrrr.

• 2 months later...

This is one of the things I really like about Blast Factor - one minute I'm all "this is impossible!" and after a few shots, I do it so easily, I'm like "huh?"

I'm kinda ok with Basic Research right now. Chances are 70% that I'll beat Basic Research without using continues. Now advanced research, that's another story entirely ...

Funny thing happened yesterday. My brother and his wife came over to my (parents') place for dinner. I said to him after a while, "I need your help with a trophy". And I made him play co-op with me in Blast Factor, Basic Research (so that I could get "Friends Forever"). His wife joined in after a while to help him catch his breath, but they sucked at the game (it was their first time, after all). After God knows how many continues, my brother gained enough experience to stay alive throughout the seventh Specimen, and we both took out the seventh boss. We were like "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWW!!!"

Got the trophy. Also had an amazingly good time. Man, I love video games. Almost as much as I love my family.

I can't do it. I just simply can't do it. I've been playing this game since 3:00 pm and now it's 1:00 am. I know you can't save. but i can't get past level 7-7 i can get up to it with three lives but i lose them in seconds i never have enough playtime to figure out what to do before I'm sent back to 7-5. What the hell do i do. I can't take it anymore. Aaaahgrrr.

I know it's seems hard, I've manage to clear Blast Factor! I do got ONE trophie left, Friends Forever. I don't have anyone I can play with and even if I did, they all suck hehe. Nevermind, just try to learn the best way of action to clear every cell. I know it sounds "easy" but actually there is no big deal if you know where to move in each cell, try to remember where the enemies coming from! :cool:

I had the same problem, nobody good to play with so I did on my own :D I had to clear the second half and boss of specimen 7 with one ship as my virtul mate was draining all the ship early on :p Took me a couple of hours but 100% of Blast Factor trophies in my profile looks really good :)

On Specimen 7 try going the easy route. If you manage not to die on a cell wait with 1 or 2 enemies still alive till the time limit for that cell ends (you will hear an audio clue) then finish the remaining enemies. Cell 2 on easy on Specimen 7 is great for scoring 100x multipilier as you go.