Rate the trophy difficulty...  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.80

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

The game is easy, the downside is that theres collectibles, but if you constantly check your compass than is nothing to worry. The requirement trophies for killing a certain amount is challenging on hard, but i manage to find a spot where an armor & a magic shield we're together during my 2nd run. Hard mode was a bit difficult. The only tough part was during the final boss as he took more than 45+ minutes to defeat. One glitch happen during the fight that the A.I's didn't response & stood there while I had to defeat him by myself.

My vote is a 4. Hope the game sales well so that konami releases a sequel.

• 2 weeks later...

I give it a 6. 5 is the lowest Difficulty Rating I give titles.

Normal and Hard Run were pretty equal. Most enemies already did deal much damage in Normal Mode so only a few things were harder in Hard Mode while many things were even easier and/or easier and faster to do for me because of the experience I got during the Normal Mode Run.

• 1 month later...

i rate it a 3.

after you get used to the combat-system there were only a few fights that got tricky (for example the shaman in brutal city on hard).

the collectibles weren't hard to find either.

outbreak mode (thx to mazdafreak for help with out of my way) und especially rain of bullets sucked.

besides that it's a pretty cool game with an interessting combat-system and and a very sweet main-character :)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

4 from me for being a bit easier than average. Nothing too difficult once you know what you're doing. It's not particularly time consuming either. I don't reckon it took more than about 15 hours. The second playthrough was particularly quick.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I give it a 6. 5 is the lowest Difficulty Rating I give titles.

Respectfully, this may be one of the dumbest comments I have seen. Why bother rating if you're going to use such an arbitrary measure? I'm not sure if that means you're bad at games and find everything difficult, just have never played a really easy game, or are just using your own scale for shits and giggles. :think:

Anyway, I went with a 3. Hard mode isn't really much harder than normal as by the time you have the upgrades it kinda balances out. Also you have the benefit of knowing the boss battles from the first playthrough. Really only the last boss is a bit tough, but certainly manageable.

If you follow the guide the collectables are easy enough, and other than Rain of Bullets, I had all the other miscellaneous trophies well before the end of the hard playthrough.

Overall not a bad game, and fairly cheap now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I just got the platinum, rated it a 6/10 as the Hard playthrough, while not too difficult, forced you to manage your health quite a bit more, especially for the final boss's 1st form. The "Rain of Bullets" trophy was my last trophy for Platinum...took several hours of grinding in Chapter 2 to get it to pop.

• 2 months later...

First off, I'd like to thank Quellish for assisting me online for that one trophy. If it wasn't for him, I'd have to find another rare person who has this game. lol

Having all items found from my Normal playthrough run made Hard mode seem easier than Normal was. I had WAY more issues with the game freezing up on me, or glitches bugs everywhere. I had to replay more areas from these things happening than I would from dying.

Outbreak mode was easy, but dealing with five matches took much longer than it should have. Unless I was doing it wrong, I was using my best machine gun on the towers (since close attacks would just get you killed from the tower shooting non-stop). I was on the Brutal Lands level and literally saw the computer take out all four of my towers before I was able to destroy one of theirs (again, I was shooting it non-stop for little to no damage).

This game is only a grind when time is concerned (ironic huh?). Having to get those two trophies (shooting shields, and killing while rewinding time) took me about 8 hours of grinding before they popped. I removed WAY more than the 50 that was required, and my kills were probably just over 100 for the other.

• 3 years later...