XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 04:31 PM   #1
pocoyo

Default Trophy guide (360 version)

I found this guide for the 360 version. Hope its ok to post this here.

I believe that the 360 and PS3 version have the same trophies/achievements.

It explains what rank number each of the rank trophies require. As well as all other trophies.

Xbox360Achievements.org - Blacklight: Tango Down Achievement Guide

The only difference I notice is that the guide metnions that you can boost by hack control points with a partner (on the other team). In the PS3 version I don't think you get points for doing this (maybe the dev fixed this?)

Hope this helps.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:09 PM   #2
yewjhin

Awards Showcase Almost Golden   Guide Supplement Bronze   Word of Mouth - Gold   2,500 Posts   Platinum Road Map Submitter   Platinum Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ann...ourselves.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by olsen77
I can't believe I actually have to make a post like this. This comes straight from the Guide Team though.

We are not allowing you guys to copy guides from x360a anymore. If it needs to be done, a Guide Team member will do it. Copying a guide is plain lazy, especially if a game has just come out. If you want a guide up right away, then write one!!! We have a large enough community and enough members that this shouldn't even be an issue anymore.

If we see that a guide you've submitted is copied from x360a, even with permission, it will be rejected straight away. It won't be stuck and it won't be loaded to the site.

We've let it slide in the past, but no more though. We're almost two years old. It's time we start fending for ourselves.

Old 11-04-2010, 05:24 PM   #3
funkyweed

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Gold   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   10,000 Posts   Bright Idea!   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

The quote above says it all....;locked: