Lag in full version?

TheJsp

Yes and no.

It depends really on the match, some game run fine others have lag.

Hopefully this will improve as more players start to play the game.

Im guessing that as it has just come out in europe that not many europeans have bought the game yet so its hard to find a decent local (ish) game.

I bought the full version yesterday and as of yet I have had no lag at all. I live in Australia, and I have played about 11 matches. :)

It's awesome!

Sorry, but that's full of bullcrap. There's super duper lag in the full version. Plus there's a random host migration just like MW2. Every game you'll get in will have lag. You'll lag freeze while running but someone else who didn't get the lag freeze at that time can shot/melee/kill you even if you seen and shoot at them first before they spotted you.

Sorry, but that's full of bullcrap. There's super duper lag in the full version. Plus there's a random host migration just like MW2. Every game you'll get in will have lag. You'll lag freeze while running but someone else who didn't get the lag freeze at that time can shot/melee/kill you even if you seen and shoot at them first before they spotted you.

I agree, it is ridiculously laggy. I had to put a freaking scope on my assault rifle because you have to start firing a mile away because with the lag they will dodge everything. I have knifed people in the head, as they camped, several times only to be shot by them a second later. Not to mention the balance issues with the weapons. smg is so cheap when you unlock the later models. There was this guy running around with it in the last match and one hit killing everyone and then camping the spawn.

Well I'm sorry mate then if you think it's bullcrap, but I barely ever get any lag and when I do it's not very much and it disappears quite quickly. I agree that it's not the least laggiest game that's been released, but for the first 5 or 8 games I played there was literally no lag for me (I exaggerated in previous post). So it's probably where you live or what type of connection you have.

I honestly think it's an awesome game for PSN, and a great game to play till X-Mas (Black Ops!).

Well I'm sorry mate then if you think it's bullcrap, but I barely ever get any lag and when I do it's not very much and it disappears quite quickly. I agree that it's not the least laggiest game that's been released, but for the first 5 or 8 games I played there was literally no lag for me (I exaggerated in previous post). So it's probably where you live or what type of connection you have.

I honestly think it's an awesome game for PSN, and a great game to play till X-Mas (Black Ops!).

Chances are you were selected as the host of the games. Hosts won't experience the laggyness of this game.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't buy this game until It's fixed. 95% of the time the lag is horrible and the game is unplayable.

But If you want to flush you money down the toilet buy this crap and you will support lazy fucking devs who rush a broken game that they sold us for 15 bucks.:applause::applause: