Impossible mission?

douggreen

There is a mission called "hail" part of the pacific ocean theater under single missions. has anybody tried this mission? has anybody finished it?

You have either 1 plane but 4 lives to bomb a fleet of destroyers with. I can hit a destroyer with the first bomb of a new plane every time, I then fly away and have never successfully dropped a 2nd bomb because the plane is instantly shot down. What do I do?

I've completed it, so it's not impossible. But let's just say... LOL :D That mission is pretty epic...

You certainly don't want to fly above 100 meters, but even when you stay under it, you have to know that you won't survive long. :rolleyes:

Make sure to hit your target with your bomb the first time around, because you most likely won't survive to make another pass.

After dropping your 1st bomb, I recommend doing a kamikaze attack on another ship. Even if you have unlimited ammo, it takes too long too reload and you most likely won't survive that long.

Then when you respawn in another aircraft, attack the third ship and your mission will be complete.

Make sure that you are attacking the correct ships! There's a total of 8 ships, but only 3 need to be destroyed for the mission. Check your mini-map.

OK, thanks for the reply. I thought that only some of the ships were the targets but I couldn't be sure, as I have a very small TV I can hardly see anything on the map. I have been using your 1 bomb the kamakazie technique. I will have to hook my PS3 to a bigger TV to make sure I'm attacking the correct ships! Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...