XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 01-27-2010, 09:00 AM   #31
Dolken

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instinct View Post
That is exactly what I did. Maby it doesn't work because I already have most of the trophies from the patch.

Thatīs what Iīm thinking about to...

Did anyone of you that says that it work, play the game WITH patch first, and then get the last few trophies with this glitch????

Or did you all play it without the patch from the beginning...???

And does times it didnīt work, did you just let the "film roll" and watched the last scene, and after that use continue??

Will never be to old.....
Trophycards in spoiler

Last edited by Dolken; 01-27-2010 at 09:08 AM.
Dolken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 11:52 PM   #32
peixe02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolken View Post
Thatīs what Iīm thinking about to...

Did anyone of you that says that it work, play the game WITH patch first, and then get the last few trophies with this glitch????

Or did you all play it without the patch from the beginning...???

And does times it didnīt work, did you just let the "film roll" and watched the last scene, and after that use continue??
I got all the trophies with the patch version, minus the Historian, Reasearch pHd and the difficulty ones. Then I deleted the game and save data and started another game on Easy without downloading the update. In the last battle, I pressed Start when the screen was all white and changed the difficulty to Survivor. The 4 trophies popped out in the middle of the cut scene.

Last edited by peixe02; 01-28-2010 at 03:27 PM.
peixe02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:08 AM   #33
MainComptonese
Banned

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   1,000 Posts   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold Submission
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Everyone , Thank you very much for the confirmation & i will continue to update the thread on the 1st post .

PS ... On the Japan Version ; you can not do this glitch , i have tried over 20X and was never updated. When prompted for the update , there is a 1.10 Version update , so i am very certain that the patch is on the Japan Version Disc .

Last edited by MainComptonese; 01-28-2010 at 09:10 AM.
MainComptonese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:23 AM   #34
Dolken

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MainComptonese View Post
PS ... On the Japan Version ; you can not do this glitch , i have tried over 20X and was never updated. When prompted for the update , there is a 1.10 Version update , so i am very certain that the patch is on the Japan Version Disc .

Ohh... So there is a chance that I got the same on my EU version of the game..

Will never be to old.....
Trophycards in spoiler
Dolken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:28 PM   #35
MainComptonese
Banned

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   1,000 Posts   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolken View Post
Ohh... So there is a chance that I got the same on my EU version of the game..
When , i did the glitch on the US Version (No Bargain version) , the update was 1.08 , if i wanted to update . i do not know for EU , since i live in the states .
Old 01-29-2010, 02:36 AM   #36
squodge

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

I thought I'd check out the Bioshock threads to see if there was anything new, and it's good to see that this glitch might help me get this game out the way. Bioshock was my first FPS game, and I have to say that I got bored of it after getting as far as Farmer's Market. I did go on to complete the game (which I played on Easy), but have to replay the game to get all the bloody audio diaries, another reason for hating this game.

With this glitch, I can concentrate on collecting every single audio diary without fuss. And then collect the Gold trophy as I'm finishing the game. I wish I'd never bothered with Bioshock... the story was good, but collecting all that $h1t kills the game for me. Ive not played Terminator Salvation, but looking at that game's trophy set, I'd say that's how it should be. None of this collection malarky.
Platinums: Call of Duty Classic | Call of Duty: World at War | Call of Duty: Black Ops | Dead Space | Guitar Hero 5 | Karaoke Revolution | Modern Warfare 2 | Quantum of Solace | Resident Evil 5 | Rock Band 2 | Tekken 6 | Tekken Tag Tournament HD | Tom Clancy's HAWX

squodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:23 AM   #37
Hemi

The EU version prompts the 1.10 update when I have deleted all saves/gamedata so its pretty unsure if this thing will work yes or no. Are we absolutly sure the Japanese version wont work? If it 100% doesnt work I don't need to bother and will do this the hard way.

Hemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:44 AM   #38
MainComptonese
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemi View Post
The EU version prompts the 1.10 update when I have deleted all saves/gamedata so its pretty unsure if this thing will work yes or no. Are we absolutly sure the Japanese version wont work? If it 100% doesnt work I don't need to bother and will do this the hard way.
Well , i would say to STAY AWAY FROM NEWER VERSIONS Like the PS3 Best Collection , or anything is revised with a newer version , but still the same game excluding the update on the disc.

Just stay with the original release box , & nothing bargainy excluding ebay.
Old 01-29-2010, 11:30 AM   #39
Hemi

Ive got the one with the stupid cardboard cover around it. (wich has the same art on it as the normal plastic cover beneath it, no special price thingy on it)

But the main question is... will the glitch work when people are prompted to update to version 1.10??

Hemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:48 PM   #40
TheFlyingToaster

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Member of the Month Winner   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Word of Mouth - Silver   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)

Wow if this works its brilliant. I might go back and plat it. i did do a survivor run and got near then end but thats when my ps3 broke and i lost everything and i couldnt be bothered doing it again. I'm in the eu too so i hope it works. So you've just gotta delete all game data/saves then play offline without updating? then do that thing at the end?
#136 - Starhawk
Trophies - League of Legends - My Gallery
TheFlyingToaster is offline   Reply With Quote