Game play order

BlackMageMog

I can't put my finger on why I didn't like the story in BS2 but it just didn't feel right to me and the gameplay suffered because the game was a lot more linear so you couldn't really explore the world and appreciate it. Yes there were some tweaks here and there but overall it just felt like a rehash of the original only with less flair.

I can't put my finger on why I didn't like the story in BS2 but it just didn't feel right to me and the gameplay suffered because the game was a lot more linear so you couldn't really explore the world and appreciate it. Yes there were some tweaks here and there but overall it just felt like a rehash of the original only with less flair.

Not to mention you are suppose to be a big daddy. I know they couldn't make you invincible but while playing as BD in 2 you were weak as a "normal" character. That didn't sit right with me at all

Not to mention you are suppose to be a big daddy. I know they couldn't make you invincible but while playing as BD in 2 you were weak as a "normal" character. That didn't sit right with me at all

But your character was an early form of the Big Daddy, not like the tanks from the first game. So it was explicitly explained why you were not as powerful.

Taking down a Big Daddy in the first game wasn't easy for the most part, and you being taken down as one in BS2 wasn't easy either.

I never understand the hate or simple 'meh' attitude to BS2. It might not have the original awe and twists of the first, but the gameplay is improved, the story more emotional and involved and the MP is great fun. The first is a better overall game, but the second is still fantastic.

And the Summon Eleanor plasmid is all kinds of awesome.

Oh, and of course the games should be played in order. Not sure why there would be any contemplation doing otherwise.

Taking down a Big Daddy in the first game wasn't easy for the most part, and you being taken down as one in BS2 wasn't easy either.

I never understand the hate or simple 'meh' attitude to BS2. It might not have the original awe and twists of the first, but the gameplay is improved, the story more emotional and involved and the MP is great fun. The first is a better overall game, but the second is still fantastic.

And the Summon Eleanor plasmid is all kinds of awesome.

Oh, and of course the games should be played in order. Not sure why there would be any contemplation doing otherwise.

The game recessed not improved.