Bioshock Single Run Platinum Video Guide

Superbuu3

I'm playing through Bioshock for the first time and thought i'd go for the platinum in a single run. Videos added every couple of days.

This is part of a set of games i'm doing as part of group playthroughs on PsnProfiles. If you're curious here's the thread for this one:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/27511-we-play-bioshock/

I also started Bioshock Infinite:

We play group here

Edited by Superbuu3

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using electrobolt mostly, but as soon as i got the winter blast i've been mainly using that.

For taking down Big Daddies i've been using Hypnotise Big Daddy and Security Bullseye. When I unlocked a fifth slot I put telekinesis in there and when i unlock the sixth slot i'll likely put in incinerate (this will purely be for opening doors though)

Love this game and got the plat not too long ago. Will be staying tune just for the thrill of it. Good luck!

Cool if you think I'm making any sillly mistakes let me know. I'm playing through with a group of people so its pretty fun. I absolutely love this game from what i played so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just out of curiosity, what is the point of the group all popping the plat at the same time? For a singleplayer game like Bioshock, is it just to have a group to discuss the game with as you play, or is there something else to it?

For popping the plat together TBH we just kind of did it (I think it was TheYuriG's idea he posts on here I'm pretty sure i met him on here before i saw him on PSNP). It also means we get a cluster of us on the leaderboards which is kinda nice. Suprisingly a lot of people liked this idea i think 9 of us popped it at the same time and considering time zones that wasn't too easy.

In terms of the group playthrough yes its so we can all discuss stuff. Its taking a lot of work on my part to run these though as I'm running like 5 games at the same time or something crazy like that. I'm only doing videos for the DMC games and Bioshock.

Feel free to ask me anything about it, I'm here like once or twice a week to check on my guides, i'm always on youtube, twitter, PSNP or you can send me a PSN message.

I have the (P) long ago but need to 100% the DLC. Any plans for doing videos for 100% the DLC? :)

Na sorry, my backlog is crazy big and working on like 5 group playthroughs simulatneously, as well as writing guides and reviews. Been trying to keep myself busy lately.

This is in the wrapper. Thanks for this so I can bust through it when the time comes.

Hopefully it helps the group said they found the videos useful. I'm using feedback to improve my guides. I managed to get some really positive reception on my rain memory locations guide and my DMC 2 one so I think i'm moving in the right direction.

BTW thanks to any of you guys who might be the youtube people telling me what to change, I find all of that stuff really helpful.

Edited by Superbuu3

• 5 months later...

Cheers for this. Currently using it atm :thumbsup:

Saving before/after every boss. Saving after every collectible/little sister also creating a new save when entering a new area of the map. Think this is the most I've ever saved for one game, but it's needed especially if your going for your (P) in one run through.

Edited by Combatting