Freezing problems.

GalactusTheGreat

Alright so this is going to be a long drawn out scenario as to what's happening to me right now.

I'm playing my very first playthrough on Survivor difficulty. I was at the last boss battle, but I didn't proceed because I wanted to achieve the trophy Avid Inventor. I took a break, and out of curiosity I installed the DLC for the first game (since I have the disc based version that has both games 1 and 2 on it.) And every time I attempt to load the game from where I left off at in the Farmer's Market, the game freezes at the loading screen. Is this normal? Or did me installing the DLC mess this up? Cause it gives me the option of new game plus but I haven't beaten the game. And I'm not wanting to start the game over at all.

UPDATE: I researched it, and from what I've gathered, removing the game game data utility will allow me to continue on. Hopefully, I'm testing it out now. I pray that no one else goes through this.

Edited by FootballPsycho
Merging.

This sounds like the problem BS2 has with Minerva's Den where if you install it in during your playthrough, then your saves won't load and you have to start over. I didn't know BS1 had this problem as well but at least Infinite doesn't to my knowledge :(.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo.

• 1 month later...