• 11-15 Hours
    • 16-20 Hours
    • 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

Estimated Time to Plat/100% Length: ????

• Visit the Platinum Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.
Edited by Viper

To fully complete it would take a good 20+ hours. Depending if you delete the patch to play offline and obtain the Vita Chambers and Hard difficulty trophies towards the end. To make your life easier you probably want to go for the good ending by not absolving any of the Little Sisters; they give you extremely good Tonics and the trade-off in Eve is not very good if you decide to be bad.

The audio logs will give you some issues as if you miss one, you usually cannot go back to get them later on; one being located in Sander Cohen's room can be missed if you decide to kill him. There are also 12 upgrade stations and can be easily missed if you do not follow a guide properly; one again, is in Sander Cohen's room.

Overall, I would say a 7 for the Audio Logs and the Upgrades as they are your biggest concerns while playing. If you miss any, you more than likely will not be given a second chance to go back - making it a tedious task of going through the entire game again.

The time to (P) is highly dependent on how many playthroughs you do and if you cheat, if you go for one playthrough and/or cheat then you could probably do this 15-20hrs but most people (myself included) would go for the 2 playthroughs plus Cleanup run method which will take you about 30hrs, depending on how quickly you get all the collectable and Photo trophies and how lucky you get the with the Jackpot Trophy.

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

The time to (P) is highly dependent on how many playthroughs you do and if you cheat, if you go for one playthrough and/or cheat then you could probably do this 15-20hrs but most people (myself included) would go for the 2 playthroughs plus Cleanup run which will take you about 30hrs, depending on how quickly you get all the collectable and Photo trophies and how lucky you get the with the Jackpot Trophy.

I'd call it killing two birds with one stone rather than a cheat :p; Big Daddies were a pain, and the Vita Chamber had some serious issues! Anyways, you are right about the cleanup run as it will take a few runs to mop everything else. :)

• 3 weeks later...

My experience was about 30 to 40 hours. I did an Easy run for all trophies except Survivor/Hard difficulty trophies in the course of 8 days. Which comes out to about 16 hours. My survivor run with No Vita chambers ran longer but did not need to be as detailed as I made it, as I ended up recollecting most of the collectibles just for fun and resources that benefited me throughout the game. All told I probably spent 40 hours on Survivor with half of that time being reloading/saving/pausing to watch a very detailed video walkthrough, etc. so probably a bit over 20 hours real game time on Survivor.

It can be done in one playthrough on Survivor if you have the chops or a good video walkthrough to guide you. It also can be done in one playthrough using the US disc version glitch on Easy, but I don't have any personal experience with that so I can't speak on that time frame.

So for the elite its about 15-20 hours, for regular gamers about 30, for schlubs like me, a bit closer to 40 in two or three playthroughs with good guides

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Did it in around 40 hours.

Pretty much the last 4 days for every waking hour. Really enjoyed it and went with a 2 playthrough approach, first easy obtaining every trophy and following a colletable guide (which was awesome with minimum spoilers) All that was left after that was a survivor run for difficulty trophies, I played it straight away after my easy run so the majority was still fresh in my head to make it as easy as possible. As I live in the UK I wasn't able to abuse the difficulty switch exploit but would have given the choice if only to have sped things up.

• 4 weeks later...

Two playthroughs is the way to go, putting you around the 30-35 hr range, with survivor giving you the most difficulty. I made the mistake of not getting the tonic collector trophy on my initial normal run, so had to do that and survivor in one run which added a little bit to the challenge. Didn't care about trophies or plats back when I initially played through the game. But regardless, no matter how long it takes you it is time well spent. Excellent, top 5 of generation type of game. Not to be missed.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...