1 Run Platinum

andreverts

Hi guys, I'm trying to do the Platinum in a single survivor run (it's not my first run, actually it's the third).

I wonder about the compatibility with these trophies: is it possibile, in survivor mode with the necessity to save all the Sisters, to earn enough ADAM for buy all the slots and 58 plasmids? Also, to find enough materials for create 100 inventions and upgrade all the weapons at maximum?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, it's definitely possible to get enough ADAM without harvesting Little Sisters to buy all the slots and tonics needed for the trophies.

If you always save the Little Sisters, altogether you will get 3080 ADAM. (That's 80 ADAM per Little Sister, plus 7 LS gifts of 200 ADAM.) The total difference from harvesting every LS is actually only 280 ADAM when you account for the LS rewards.

With that in mind, you can look up a table of Gatherer's Garden prices to plan your ADAM spending accordingly, for instance this one. Notice that prices of tonics are constant but prices of plasmids tend to decrease in later levels. Be aware also of which tonics and plasmids can be found for free, so you don't buy one unnecessarily. Here's a list of the tonics which will help you determine which need to be purchased and which can be found.

• 2 months later...