Vita-Chamber/Survivor Question

TragicKingdom50

Odd question, but I noticed that when I switched off vita-chambers on my save, it did the same to my brother (who plays on his own separate account). When he plays he switches them back on (he also plays on easy). This shouldn't affect me getting the no vita-chamber/survivor trophies right?

Thanks!

It all depends on if you die or not, if you do and respawn in a Vita Chamber then that's your trophy down the drain if you don't quickly reload your last manual save :(.

Quickly reload your last manual save as in you have a time limit almost or quickly as in before you save again? I'm just about to start this game so I don't want to mess up :p

So, today I started for "I Chose the Impossibile".

In the first map i died one time, than i noticed i forgot to deactivate vite-chambers in the options, so i respawned there. I reloaded the previous save for continue and finished the map.

It's still ok for the trophy or I need to restart?

Better think about it now before keep going, I don't wanna miss it. :rolleyes:

The basic rule is you can never respawn in a Vitachamber, so make sure you always have a saved game (or 3) that you can manually reload if you do.

Best bet is to just go into Options before you start your session and turn Vitachambers off, but failing that just reload your last save from before you died.

I did the Platinum in one run last month. Easy enough, just do a lot of manual saves.