How to unlock sad ending for Ultimate Rapture Edition

predxeno

I got the Ultimate Rapture Edition and am trying to unlock all endings; the Sad ending is the last one. I looked up how to get it online; [spoiler=PREDXENO]I harvested every Little Sister except the last 3 (all located at Point Prometheus) and I also didn't let the Little Sister die on transit to Fontaine, when that didn't work I tried Rescuing the last 3 along with not letting the Little Sister die in the next level. I still kept getting the Bad ending only with Tannenbaum sounding mighty pissed.

Did they take the Sad ending away from the Ultimate Rapture Edition cause nothing seems to work? Please help.

Edited by Reys
Please put all spoilers into spoiler tags. Thank you.

The Sad ending and the Bad are the [spoiler=FIREEMBLEM]"same" in how end the game (Jack being the new boss of Rapture and then taking a ship with a nuclear bomb), the only difference is the voice of Tenembaun.

In the bad ending she sounds mad or angry (because you harvested all the little sisters) meanwhile in the sad, she sounds well sad because you get corrupted by the power (you rescued and harvested little sisters)

If you want, you can go to YT and see it for yourself, the difference is minimal.

Edited by Reys
Please put all spoilers into spoiler tags. Thanks.

[spoiler=Endings]To get the good ending you have to save all the Little Sisters, to get the bad ending you need to alternate between rescuing and harvesting the Little Sisters and to get the really bad ending you have to Harvest every last Little Sister.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo.