Game glitch tonic missing?

jesseolivier

hey interweb folk,

so i believe i am one tonic away form getting the tonic collector trophy.

i looked through the list and i am missing extra nutrition, which is apparently bought at a eve garden.. however it isnt available to buy at the one im at...? what is going on here?

is my game glitched? did i do something wrong? or is the guide im looking at wrong..? help!!!!!

Edit: i dont know how to delete posts but as soon as i posted this i thought about looking at the eve gardens earlier in the game and the first one i went to had it.. so booya trophy achieved!

Edited by Reys
Please edit posts instead of double posting. Thanks.

i dont know how to delete posts but as soon as i posted this i thought about looking at the eve gardens earlier in the game and the first one i went to had it.. so booya trophy achieved!

Congratulations on solving the problem.

I was going to mention that you should check back at an earlier gatherer's garden or the one where the guide mentions the plasmid but alas it seems you managed to figure it out. :)

and I know what you mean about the tonic not being there at first being a cause of concern,

Since I encountered the same thing on my play-through and I remember the feeling,

oddly enough it was the same tonic as the one you mentioned. :think:

Good luck with the rest of the game.

Edited by The Elegant Gentleman