XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > B (PS3) > Bioshock

Old 10-16-2008, 02:54 PM   #81 (permalink)

I was considering getting a larger HDD and a case for an external drive so that I could install the bigger drive directly into the PS3 and use the old drive for the backups.
NitroMidgets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:53 PM   #82 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamby View Post
Well, clearly I have money for video games. I also didn't just buy the PS3. I've had it over a year. When I had a job since I wasn't in school. It's called a summer job. I've been in school the past year, with no summer.

I have money for gaming necessities (i.e., new games) and not things that aren't needed.

I will deal with it. I'm just stating the fact that you should have the choice. God damn, calm down.
Haha, calm down? Don't dish it out if you can't take it, cutie pie. You're a complete asshole to everyone else, so I just treat you the same. QQ more, kid.
Puppystomper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:27 PM   #83 (permalink)

im still at school and i payed 60 for a 320Gb hdd... its not that hard
Old 10-16-2008, 06:04 PM   #84 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppystomper View Post
Haha, calm down? Don't dish it out if you can't take it, cutie pie. You're a complete asshole to everyone else, so I just treat you the same. QQ more, kid.
You're freaking out when I already said what I had to say. I can definitely take it, since I am a complete asshole.

QQ more? Haha, alright douche.

jamby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 03:35 PM   #85 (permalink)

Why's everyone got their pants in a twist over the 5GB install? Assassin's has a 1.3GB install, same with Guitar Hero 3, Heavenly Sword has about 2.5Gb, same with Force Unleashed, GTA4 is about 3.5GB, RR7 is about 4GB and Everybody's Golf (aka Hot Shots Golf) World Tour is also 5GB. Go figure. If I'm tight on space, I just delete the installs for games I've finished or don't play any more. It's pretty simple really. Either that or shell out for a bigger HDD.
P_Pigly_Hogswine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:07 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Pigly_Hogswine View Post
Why's everyone got their pants in a twist over the 5GB install? Assassin's has a 1.3GB install, same with Guitar Hero 3, Heavenly Sword has about 2.5Gb, same with Force Unleashed, GTA4 is about 3.5GB, RR7 is about 4GB and Everybody's Golf (aka Hot Shots Golf) World Tour is also 5GB. Go figure. If I'm tight on space, I just delete the installs for games I've finished or don't play any more. It's pretty simple really. Either that or shell out for a bigger HDD.
have to disagree on a few...

Guitar Hero 3 (before any updates was only like 13Mb) but haven't played that in a while lol and Ridge Racer 7 had a choice on whether to install it or not and its like 5-6Gb. But i completely understand your point here because I have some games such as ridge racer that i chose to install that shouldn't even be there anymore as i never play them! just means more space for music lol

and come on 5Gb isn't that much is it? if it is put any videos or music on an external hdd, you get like a 1Tb out of pc world for around 100 that should last everyone lol
Old 10-22-2008, 04:33 AM   #87 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to GrimReaper4383 Send a message via MSN to GrimReaper4383

Quote:
Originally Posted by guillemadrid View Post
300$ = 250 gb, here. Anyway, don't deal with a strange guy like me, nevermind.
i got a WD 120GB HDD at Best Buy for $53.
GrimReaper4383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 06:08 AM   #88 (permalink)

HDDs are relatively cheap, and swapping them out is simple. Here's a tutorial: IGN Video: PS3 Hard Drive Upgrade PlayStation 3 - PS3 HD Upgrade
Draedalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:56 AM   #89 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Are people still not understanding the damn point Jamby makes? Really?

It's not about lack of space, how large your HDD is or where you can buy a bigger one. He's not running out of space, nor is it an issue.

His issue is that the game forces something down your throat that he wishes was voluntary. He wants to have a choice in the matter whether or not he installs a game.

It's about the ability to choose. Not about stupid space issues.
Aidan is offline   Reply With Quote