Big daddy respawing??

klujma

The Big Daddys keep respawning even if you already saved or harvest all the little sisters in the levels.

It's perfectly normal, you can see them wandering for Rapture without Little Sisters and this is actualy good because you can use them with the Plasmid of hypnosis on the Big Daddy and have a protector all the time :D

• 2 weeks later...

There are 3 BDs in Fort Frolic if I remember right but some don't appear until you've progressed through the level some more. Check your Map Screen there will be a row of icons across the bottom that will tell you how many Big Daddies you have left to kill.

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

There are 3 BDs in Fort Frolic if I remember right but some don't appear until you've progressed through the level some more. Check your Map Screen there will be a row of icons across the bottom that will tell you how many Big Daddies you have left to kill.

I've finished the level but there's only 1 BD. I killed 1 but I need more to hypnotise & gather more sisters. Do they respawn after a certain period?

It also pays to be aware when your engaging a big daddy and the little sister escapes (goes in her tube). I'm doing this game in two play throughs so if you happen to die while fighting a big daddy he may have sent his little sister to another location. The good thing is his health remains the same so you can follow him until he reunites with the girl. If your doing this on survivor without vita chambers than this shouldn't be a problem