"I Chose the Impossible" trophy too hard *Spoiler Alerts*

Redboiipod

A few days ago I decided to go for the "I Chose The Impossible" trophy where I play on Survivor difficulty with no Vita chambers.

[spoiler=andrew] I just finished the part where I killed Andrew Ryan and I'm at the beginning of the level where I build the Big Daddy suit. So far the game has been extremely difficult and I feel like giving up. I currently have 1 first aid kit, no money, and no ammo and I don't know how to continue on. I also can't hack anything since they're all difficult now. I know I'm close to the end of the game but I feel like restarting the game and using a walk through would help me greatly with the problems I'm having.

So what should I do, should I keep grinding to finish the game or should I restart with a walk through to guide me through? I also want to finish this by the time Infinite comes out.

Edited by Bounty V

Well, the fact is that in the end you can let that the splicers touch or even kill to the little sisters to be able to continue, i know that survivor is hard but in that point, the best its continue.

Now, if already have the Big Daddy Suit, you win a 50% plus in defense and you can comeback to the first levels to farm some money killing to the splicers only with the Wrench.

The decoy plasmid and bee swarm can be useful for waves of enemies.

Anything you choose, I wish you good luck to complete the game in the Survivor mode

Well, the fact is that in the end you can let that the splicers touch or even kill to the little sisters to be able to continue, i know that survivor is hard but in that point, the best its continue.

Now, if already have the Big Daddy Suit, you win a 50% plus in defense and you can comeback to the first levels to farm some money killing to the splicers only with the Wrench.

The decoy plasmid and bee swarm can be useful for waves of enemies.

Anything you choose, I wish you good luck to complete the game in the Survivor mode

Unfortunately, yesterday I started a new game so I can have a guide to walk me through but when I went back to my other save with the Big Daddy suit level, it got either overwrited or accidentally deleted. I was kind of mad but I decided Ill go after that trophy later and enjoy next weeks Bioshock instead. Thanks for the reply.

Definitely mate, you can rip through anything with a beefed up wrench. Use the grenade launcher and explosive shotgun rounds for Big Daddies, and leave the rest to the wrench!

Sounds good. Save a lot on ammo that way too. Now only if I can get past the stupid beginning of the game.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems to me you haven't been scavenging enough. I always had full money and too much ammo than I could pick up. The 1-2 Punch is the most effective move for most of the game. Also are you rescuing Little Sisters?

Open everything, pick up everything, kill everything, hack everything. Always hack a machine before you buy anything - I personally never bought any ammo I spent all my cash on health and eve. Also when the enemies start getting more difficult towards the end Hypnotise a BD and keep his with you whilst you loot and rummage around. He'll protect you and make things a hell of a lot easier. Also make numerous saves in case you have to go back for whatever reason.