Bioshock Infinitive Trophies

ParkMartins

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

will be buying it either way, but hopefully a little less on the need time on online. I believe that the online portion of the game added 20 hours to the total time to 100%. For those who got the DLCs, one of the trophies was to reset your level which was very saddling.

I'm very uninterested in Bioshock Infinite after Bioshock 2, which was a huge let down. The first game didn't even need a sequel in the first place. The fact that Bioshock Infinite may not have a multiplayer to help develop a good single player is promising.

I'm sure there will be another trophy for beating the game on hardest difficulty without vita chambers and maybe one for pushing enemies off ledges or something.

if you werent interested in bioshock 2, its because it was bioshock 1 with refined gameplay. basically the same thing by a whole different development crew (or like 5 different development crews, w/e). the true genius behind bioshock 1, ken levine, wasnt involved in bioshock 2. think jaws 2 as compared to jaws 1.

new setting, new atmosphere, new gameplay system, new ideologies, new mythologies, and ken levine behind the directors chair... damn i cant wait!

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure what the trophy list is gonna look like for infinite.

I am hoping the game will be harder than Bioshock 2 though, not that i didn't love playing it, it'd just be nice to be really challenged this time around, so the platinum trophy isn't something you can earn in just a week or two...i'd like to see something with a longer life span this time.

Whatever the reality turns out to be though i just can't wait to play this game & see how the story unfolds next.

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Formless11.png "] http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Formless11.png [/url]

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I expect there to be a gold trophy for completing the game on 1999 mode, maybe titled - Party Like Its 1999

;)

Great trophy title, lol, and I suspect the same. Here's a description of 1999 mode from Irrational Games' website for those not familiar:

BioShock Infinite’s 1999 Mode will feature an especially demanding gaming experience, forcing you to examine your decisions while going through your adventure in Columbia. With every choice you make, there are irreversible implications, and if your choices guide you down a path not suited to your play style, you will suffer for it.

It’s not simply a matter of adjusting the difficulty sliders in the game – the team went much further than that. Resource planning? If you’re to survive this mode, proper planning will be crucial. Combat specializations? You’ll need to develop them efficiently and effectively throughout the story; any weapon will be useless to you unless you have that specialization. Combat? You will need to carefully target every shot, and your health will be set to an entirely different baseline. Game saves? Well, yes, there will be those, but according to Irrational Games Creative Director Ken Levine “there are game saves, and you’re gonna f***ing need them.”

“We want to give our oldest and most committed fans an option to go back to our roots,” said Levine. “In 1999 Mode, gamers face more of the permanent consequences of their gameplay decisions. In BioShock Infinite, gamers will have to sweat out the results of their actions. In addition, 1999 Mode will demand that players pick specializations, and focus on them.”

Thank god for manual save capability for this. Sounds like it has RPG elements. Looking forward to it. :applause:

• 1 month later...

I'd rather an amazing single player than the game even having a multiplayer as most people just play battlefield and cod online :/

I'm guessing the trophy list will be mostly bronze e.g early story missions etc then a few silvers for collecting all them audio book things and for completing the game on any difficulty

and the 3 gold trophies for playing it on the hardest setting and not dieing, one for not dieing on any difficulty and one for upgrading everything

I'm strongly hoping that this game doesn't have multiplayer. Not to say that I didn't like BioShock 2's Multiplayer, but it didn't feel like it blended too well with BioShock 2's single player experience. It kind of felt like two different games.

I would like to see a BioShock multiplayer game released as a standalone PSN/Xbox Live game, similar to Gotham City Imposters. It could have like 10-15 trophies/achievements and focus solely on the multiplayer experience.

I'm buying it the day it comes out no matter the trophies. And while alot of people are hating on the multiplayer of bioshock2, i found that it was kinda refreshing after say COD or BF, even if they have one for infinite i still hope there are no trophies :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...