Bioshock's 'Big Daddy': Infinite will be called Handyman

DOOM2

In the trailer recently thrown on the near work of Ken Levine and Irrational Games, Bioshock: Infinite, we were attending how a great personage with a few enormous metallic hands was throwing us across a window and was making us protagonists of a poetical image in which tens of petals of roses were falling down before our eyes and the girl who us was stretching the hand was caught by what he was looking like the brother, conceptual, of a Big Daddy. Today this new personage has been officially baptized. His name: Handyman.

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/5746/bioshockinfinite1330160.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

• 1 month later...
idk lol They shoulda kept it as big daddy but I love Bioshock so Im still happy

I think they said that big daddies/little sisters/big sisters were just related to rapture, and when they decided to switch to the new environment, they didn't want it to be directly related to rapture, which is why there aren't going to be big daddies or little sisters

regardless, this game should be awesome :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Even though I love Rapture what it represents and the idea of it what it was. But, with it almost completely destroyed at the end of Bioshock 2. Also the online ending got a small throw back to the start of Bioshock. So Rapture is buried for me but, it would be neat to see Eleanor Lamb as a easter egg or character in Infinite or a future game. But, I have my doubts on that.

Edited by Tiedyemonkey

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have heard that this game was before rapture. So I assume that handyman was the big daddy to the big daddy.

According to Kevin Levine, there will be no links between the first games an this one. Which means that Infinite will be in a different timeline AND universe as we won't be hearding about Rapture anymore.