Early Bird/Season Pass DLC

limelight022

If i get the Season Pass with the expansions, will the Early Bird DLC pack count toward the "Infused with Greatness" (Collected every Infusion upgrade in a single game) trophy?

I ask because Im close to the end of my 1999 run and it appears I may have missed 2 or 3 infusions, so would getting the early bird dlc- for a lack of a better term- "make up" for not getting the other ones?

If i get the Season Pass with the expansions, will the Early Bird DLC pack count toward the "Infused with Greatness" (Collected every Infusion upgrade in a single game) trophy?

I ask because Im close to the end of my 1999 run and it appears I may have missed 2 or 3 infusions, so would getting the early bird dlc- for a lack of a better term- "make up" for not getting the other ones?

Unfortunately no. Those 5 extra infusions are given to you quite early in story. Since you are so far in story and there isn't a way to backtrack that much so season pass wont help you.

Season pass does help you in a way that when starting new playthrough for infusions you get those 5 extra infusions and with those you dont have to get as far in story as without season pass.

Yeah, like Kavatus said, the Infusions aren't just added to your inventory or whatever, you pick them up right at the start in the same restaurant you get your shield. You'll have to start a new game I'm afraid.

If you start on Easy, the mode is an absolute joke and you can probably run through and get the trophy in 2-3 hours.