Bioshock Complete Edition

VersionII

Even though I bought all the DLCs separately (except the Columbia's Finest one) I'm still going to get this because it means I can reinstall it at will, without waiting hours for everything to redownload :).

^This

Except that I only need Burial at Sea.

I also wonder if the complete edition will fix all of the nasty bugs that the game had :(. Like all the trophy glitches if you sign off of PSN while you're playing the game :(. Hope this isn't an issue for those that are playing it for the first time :).

Edited by Warbear
Fixed typo.

^This

Except that I only need Burial at Sea.

I also wonder if the complete edition will fix all of the nasty bugs that the game had :(. Like all the trophy glitches if you sign off of PSN while you're playing the game :(. Hope this isn't an issue for those that are playing it for the first time :).

Further bug fixes are unlikely so anything that wasn't fixed with the 1.07 patch, will probably remain unfixed :(.

Further bug fixes are unlikely so anything that wasn't fixed with the 1.07 patch, will probably remain unfixed :(.

That's good, so the workaround for the Clash in the Clouds probably won't be fixed either. I have the game already too, but I don't think I bought any of the DLC yet, which is good because this way I can buy the complete edition without worrying about buying the cost of each DLC, or the season pass. And even though the season pass costs less than the new collection, I like the cover art for this edition more and I think this is what the vanilla cover art should've looked like.

Is a completed save required for launching any of the DLC? I already have the plat for the main game, so I just need to play all the DLC at this point.

The 3 trophy DLCs are accessed via the DLC menu on the Main Menu but the item packs require you to be in the Comstock Rooftops Chapter to access them :).

• 1 month later...