1.06 Patch now available.

Terminator

Ah thanks. I havent gotten into the DLC yet as I am currently halfway through my 1999 run. I will abuse this when I get to this DLC for sure.

An another note, this game is pretty goofy with its trophies. The "Used all 8 vigors trophy" popped for me when I had only acquired 5 of them. The "Acquired shock jock trophy" didn't pop for me until my second playthrough also. Also the "5 headshots on a sky line" was buggy. I did eventually get it, but the counter randomly reset on me twice.

There is a trophy bug with this game related to getting disconnected from PSN:

Note on trophies not unlocking: There seems to be a serious issue where none of the trophies in the game will unlock despite the requirements being fulfilled. This issue seems to occur when you sign out of PSN (either physically or due to a connection issue) after being signed in. If this happens, no trophies will unlock. To combat this issue, either sign in before you load the game and stay signed in, or sign out/don't sign in to PSN before starting the game and stay offline. This personally happened to me on my 1999 Mode run, where near the end I disconnected from PSN and upon completing the game did not receive any difficulty trophies. I restarted my PS3, signed in to PSN, reloaded the game from the last checkpoint and completed the game again. Luckily, I received the trophies. If the same thing happens to you regarding a story-related trophy, reload the last checkpoint before it should have unlocked and try again, and if it's a trophy related to a cumulative number of actions, try performing the action once more.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to make sure, if I sign into PSN before starting the game and then sign out manually again before starting the game will this glitch any trophies?

Edited by Martain2

No, you have be completely signed out before you even stick the disc in the drive if you want to avoid any issues. It doesn't matter if you manually sign out in-game or get forcibly disconnected, your trophies will still glitch regardless :(.

Edited by Terminator
Rephrased.

No, you have be completely signed out before you even stick the disc in the drive if you want to avoid any issues. It doesn't matter if you manually sign out in-game or get forcibly disconnected, your trophies will still glitch regardless :(.

Thanks for the response but I ment can I sign in and sign back out manually before starting the game at all and still unlock the trophies or if I sign in and out must I restart my PS3 before playing the game? I always play my first playthrough of a story offline anyway but often check to see if I have any messages before starting a game each session.