Stuck on Loading Screen

stegz17

I played through the game and got to the Hall of Hereos, getting every collectible. When I went back to play I used the continue which got stuck on the loading screen. I then went back to chapter select and now every chapter is stuck on the loading screen? :2walls:

Has this happened to any of you, or do you know what could have caused it? Yes, I originally played online, but was never signed out while in-game. :thumbsdown:

I've never had a loading screen freeze but I have had it crash twice in the CitC DLC and once when exiting the game back to the XMB. If you have the retail release then try playing offline without the patch installed or with another copy but if you have the Digital release all you can do is delete the game and redownload it to see if that helps :(. If none of these options work then all you can do is to delete all your saves and start over :(.

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

If you've tried reinstalling then one option is the Recovery Menu: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/tech-centre/65296-fixing-issues-maintenance-sending-your-ps3-sony.html it could also be that the download is corrupting during download due to an issue with your ISP. Before you try the Recovery Menu I would delete it again but this time, wait a few days for your ISPs DNS Cache to clear then redownload and install the game but if that doesn't work then try the Recovery Menu. I would also try backing up all your saves then deleting them all from your Hard Drive and starting a new game as it could be they're corrupt.

• 1 year later...