Rate the trophy difficulty...  

392 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_55.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.48

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With season pass bonuses even 1999 mode was no challenge. Also with the season pass Infusion trophy still had when I missed one in game. Did normal play through grabbing collectibles along the way, then quick replay of 1999 mode. I rather enjoyed all the collectibles for filling in much needed back story.

Voted a 4. 1999 mode is pretty easy if you just cycle through weapons if you run out of ammo, use cover and vigors smartly and always have a few hundred dollars in your pocket. Collectibles aren't that tough to find, kill trophies aren't too bad and neither are the random "open 30 tears" etc. trophies. BS:I is a very good game and the trophies definitely shouldn't stop you from buying/renting it. :)

Voted a 4 too. Siren is really difficult on 1999 unless you know a trick or two (the charge/melee tactic makes it child's play). 1999 is generally pretty unforgiving and you need a lot of patience as well as the proper strategy, getting all infusions, etc. Fun game, definitely worth your money, could've done with a third playthrough, just to pick up all the small details.

Edited by PKopetzky

Voted 4. 1999 mode is kinda a joke with certain vigor and gear tactics. All fire fights that you have access to a skyline are very easy, except for the final fight. On top of that, carrying a sniper rifle as often as you can makes most of the fights inexcusable if you honestly can't beat them in a couple tries. Even though you lose money per death, you can simply reload the last checkpoint and have all your money back. I think you shouldn't be allowed to do that on 1999 mode. Overall, a lot of abusable setups and tricks to make the harder difficulties a breeze. The most frustrating part of the trophy list is the collectables. No way to know which you missed after a playthough. I HIGHLY recommend you go for all the collectables and use a guide while you play your 1999 playthough.

There was no difficult thing at all. 3 deaths at max in one checpoint. Every 3 ghost siren took 5 seconds with exploit, last battle with charge is cakewalk. did 1 play without trophies for enjoyment of this masterpiece and did all other trophies in second play. 10/10 quality.

I gave it a 5. 1999 mode actually starts off as being very unforgiving, but as you progress through the campaign and collect the various upgrades like infusions, gears and vigors, it becomes easier and easier. With the right combination of gears and your salt meter levelled up to max, the last third or so is an absolute cinch.