XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-28-2013, 02:02 AM   #1
How

Question Anyone have a list of voxophone names?

Just finished the game with 75 voxophones found , I was wondering if anyone had a list of the voxophone names (their titles) because I couldn't find one. If you do I would greatly appreciate it if I can see it, so that I can match the names of all the ones I've found and pick the missing 5 instead of finding all 80 again.
How is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 02:45 AM   #2
Maka

Xbox360Achievements.org - View Single Post - Collectibles Guide - Voxophone, Kinetoscopes, Telescopes & Infusions (Text/Video)-WIP

- Maka from x360a (9,000 posts on that site)
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:36 AM   #3
Darth_Krid
Guide Team

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Gold Submission   25,000 Posts   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   A+ Thread Award   Community Gaming Event Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Staff - Guide Team   Bronzer Than Nothing   Gold  Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

I'm planning on adding this to the guide later today Hold tight1
Old 03-28-2013, 10:01 AM   #4
F8L Fool

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Guide Supplement Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Helping Hand   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Was curious about this myself. Are the names given in the order you obtain them, or are they unique to their location? If they are unique you could determine which one you were missing based on that list, which could translate into a viable checklist guide.

Well done is better than well said.
You claim to fear no man, but never walk without crew—
Ever since you learned the name of the Fatal Fool
F8L Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:07 AM   #5
Darth_Krid
Guide Team

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Gold Submission   25,000 Posts   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   A+ Thread Award   Community Gaming Event Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Staff - Guide Team   Bronzer Than Nothing   Gold  Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F8L Fool View Post
Was curious about this myself. Are the names given in the order you obtain them, or are they unique to their location? If they are unique you could determine which one you were missing based on that list, which could translate into a viable checklist guide.
I believe they're in order you obtain them, but they have a location on them. So it should be pretty easy to work out where you're missing one.
Old 03-28-2013, 11:59 AM   #6
love_handles1987

Awards Showcase Battlefield 3 Squad Tournament Champion
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

The checklist (in the select menu) seems a bit suspect. For example, the 2nd voxophone in the game called 'undeserving' doesn't show up on my checklist but I know for a fact I have it because I've collected it 2 times now

So just be aware, it might say you are missing some but you're actually not

PS: I hate collectibles! Fortunate that I love this game

Hardest / Proudest Platinums:
Street Fighter IV ~ Mortal Kombat ~ FIFA 2010 World Cup ~ Rock Band 2 ~ Wipeout HD ~ Killzone 2 ~
Dead Space 2
~ Bioshock ~ Batman: Arkham City ~ Call Of Duty Classic ~ Battlefield 3 ~ The Last Of Us ~
Rayman: Legends
~ GTA V ~ Megamind...
The glorious PS4!
#4theplayers

Last edited by love_handles1987; 03-28-2013 at 12:02 PM.
love_handles1987 is offline   Reply With Quote