XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > B (PS3) > Bioshock 2

Old 04-09-2012, 10:47 AM   #4051 (permalink)

I need all online trophies! Add me PSN: ImCalledJames
But i expect it wont be too easy as when i tried playing online, it took me 10 minutes to find one other player. Is online dead?
Thanks!
Old 04-09-2012, 04:33 PM   #4052 (permalink)

if anyone is boosting dlc trophies add me KingOfEng
John Marston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:13 PM   #4053 (permalink)

I'm ready to help and get help boosting all the online trophies!
I'm in California, and I should be on everyday for maybe a couple hours. Send me your PSN and we'll get started.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:57 AM   #4054 (permalink)

Looking to boost online level up trophies. My schedule is kind of wacky with work but on my nights off Im usually online the majority of the night. Add me:CZWLOBO

CZWLOBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 01:19 PM   #4055 (permalink)

No longer boosting dlc trophies.

Last edited by Mattas22; 04-14-2012 at 01:30 AM.
Mattas22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:44 PM   #4056 (permalink)

I have a question about online: what the heck?!!?@$$@#

lol but seriously, i just started playing online yesterday and was getting killed in two hits! i figured it's because i was at level 1; however, i'm STILL getting killed easily after reaching level 12!

i don't know how this multiplayer thing is supposed to go, but the other players have the same weapons, same plasmids, and sometimes same character as me (that barbara lady)! i got hit once by something and half her life was gone...

even a level 4 guy was killing me during our machine gun wars. i assumed he would have less stamina than i do, but it doesn't seem that way. i keep waiting to get a super good plasmid/weapon as i level up, but i still die as easily and my opponents are still super resilient to damage. i'm getting my online trophies; it's just annoying. the people i'm playing against are of all levels, but i've definitely noticed that i get killed by lower level players while it takes a million bullets to kill them. am i missing something???
Old 04-11-2012, 05:24 AM   #4057 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Crystal-babz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde01 View Post
I have a question about online: what the heck?!!?@$$@#

lol but seriously, i just started playing online yesterday and was getting killed in two hits! i figured it's because i was at level 1; however, i'm STILL getting killed easily after reaching level 12!

i don't know how this multiplayer thing is supposed to go, but the other players have the same weapons, same plasmids, and sometimes same character as me (that barbara lady)! i got hit once by something and half her life was gone...

even a level 4 guy was killing me during our machine gun wars. i assumed he would have less stamina than i do, but it doesn't seem that way. i keep waiting to get a super good plasmid/weapon as i level up, but i still die as easily and my opponents are still super resilient to damage. i'm getting my online trophies; it's just annoying. the people i'm playing against are of all levels, but i've definitely noticed that i get killed by lower level players while it takes a million bullets to kill them. am i missing something???
Players that have the Nail Gun and Elephant Gun have a better chance as it is and then there are Tonics that give you resilience and speedy recovery. The Higher the lvl the nicer stuff you get. Can't explain a lvl 4 being better than you except for minor laggy Internet.

It just sounds like bad Internet to me, either on the hosts part and it doesn't agree with yours or it's your internet. When I get into a game and the host doesn't have decent net I usually have problems as well. But that is just my opinion.

Platinum: LBP, Resident Evil 5, Borderlands, Burnout Paradise, MW2, Resistance 2, MiNi NiNJAS, Fairytale Fights, Bioshock, Battlefield BC 2, Lego Harry Potter yr1-4, Alice Madness Returns, Venetica, Resistance 3, Unreal Tournament 3
Crystal-babz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:54 AM   #4058 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal-babz View Post
Players that have the Nail Gun and Elephant Gun have a better chance as it is and then there are Tonics that give you resilience and speedy recovery. The Higher the lvl the nicer stuff you get. Can't explain a lvl 4 being better than you except for minor laggy Internet.

It just sounds like bad Internet to me, either on the hosts part and it doesn't agree with yours or it's your internet. When I get into a game and the host doesn't have decent net I usually have problems as well. But that is just my opinion.
i just got the nail gun, and it's not very good at all: takes too long to start firing, and it feels weaker than the machine gun. i'm at level 15 now.

it doesn't feel like there's lag, but it might be hard to tell in a game like this. i'm not getting very many kills at the end of games: the most i've gotten is 10. i mostly get kill assists.

i forgot to mention, people also kill me relatively easily when i'm a big daddy, and it's hard to kill players when i'm a BD, too. if someone starts shooting me, i don't have enough time to turn around and start firing, but everyone else does =[ my friend was complaining about the same thing, so i know it's not just me. i'm gonna switch my character from barbara johnson to suresh shelli. the guy's not as cool, but maybe he won't die as easily.
Old 04-13-2012, 03:54 AM   #4059 (permalink)

mkay, got my boosting team. thanks guys! currently at level 35.

Last edited by Clyde01; 04-14-2012 at 07:56 PM.
Clyde01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:33 AM   #4060 (permalink)

Clyde im down for boosting xp, iv got 2 ps3's and it downloaded on both to make an extra man if needed.