Multiplayer is so dead :(

Syao

I´ve been trying to play Multiplayer and some times I keep looking for games for more than 15min... I wonder how many people still play multiplayer :(

Still need 8 levels to reach level 50 and get my Rebirth trophy :mad:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I got all my non-DLC online trophies last November, I never had any problems finding a match. I usually got right into Survival of the Fittest and Civil War without any wait. However, the other night, during an SP run, I thought I check out MP just for fun, and in a 30 min span only got into one Civil War match, and that was with mostly level 50 rebirths. I spent the rest of the time waiting in and jumping to different (empty) lobbies.

I do find matches constantly, but have never found a game in Turf War or Last Splicer Standing (or what ever it is)... I gave up playing after level 40. I just couldn't make myself to play anymore even though I got pretty good at the end. Those last 10 levels from 30 to 40 were such a loooooooong and winding road. So if it takes as much time to get to level 50 than it has taken so far, no thanks. I give you credit who has achieved this. The amount of level 50 rebirths is a proof there are quite a few of them... :o