How Many People Play the Online?

Left4Deadxx2012

There's actually another ongoing thread that addresses this issue:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/bioshock-2/68341-how-long-online-going-stay-alive.html

In the last two weeks, I've managed to level up to level 30 (56K ADAM) playing mostly Survival of the Fittest, Civil War, and Adam Grab (no boosting). I rarely have to wait to find a match as long as I'm flexible in regards to the game mode I play (there's usually enough players for SOTF at any time). This past Friday night, I in fact noticed quite a few players still at single digit levels, so there seems to be other people joining the $20 Bioshock 2 club (like me :D).

It is still alive. You should have next to no wait as long as you jump around the matches. Most people don't stay in the same game mode time after time.

I have also seen alot of lvl 1's this weekend so there are a whole new batch of people coming in. I am lvl 29 and have played the first 27 lvls without boosting and usually don't wait more then a few mintues.

Now finding dlc map matches is a different story all together.

I have managed to play two new maps so far. Of which both I lost badly there were three lvl 50s. :(

The game seems pretty dead to me! I have been playing the last 3 nights and im struggling to find any games. It took me an hour and a half to find one game, it was full of level 50 people who just win every time! :( I do play late at night so this is probably why i have this issue but its the only time i get to play for a few hours.

I find the game very fun when im in a match with low rank players, high rank players just drive me crazy! :p Im always getting killed with the grenade launcher or Crossbow, when i try using them i cant kill anything. :( Shotgun and Tommy Gun is my favourite.

i played online for the first time today. had no trouble finding players and the group had players with mixed levels. some high, some middle and some new players. shooters are not my best genre but i had no trouble getting some kills and an reasonable score. seems like online community is still ok.

I've had the game for 3 months and online is still alive for me. Very grateful I am too. I mainly play Capture the Sister and always get into a game straight away. It's the same with survival of the fittest. Can't say much about the other modes as I haven't really tried. Although, I did have a go of Adam Grab yesterday and got put straight into a 6 player game. Unfortunately 4 of them were grinding the turrets for points and not actually playing. I ran around in circles with little sister in my arms for a couple of minutes, trying to get there attention with a few electricity bolts, but I could not steer them away from their objective so I left and returned to Capture the Sister. I don't know why they were wasting their time doing this as I've leveled up fast just playing normally.

I've had the game for 3 months and online is still alive for me. Very grateful I am too. I mainly play Capture the Sister and always get into a game straight away. It's the same with survival of the fittest. Can't say much about the other modes as I haven't really tried. Although, I did have a go of Adam Grab yesterday and got put straight into a 6 player game. Unfortunately 4 of them were grinding the turrets for points and not actually playing. I ran around in circles with little sister in my arms for a couple of minutes, trying to get there attention with a few electricity bolts, but I could not steer them away from their objective so I left and returned to Capture the Sister. I don't know why they were wasting their time doing this as I've leveled up fast just playing normally.

Boosters always cracked me up (and annoyed me) in ADAM Grab as well; unfortunately, though, because that game mode particularly interested me. It wasn't until I was grinding my final 5K of ADAM for level 40 that I finally checked out Team ADAM Grab. I really enjoyed it, except when some of the experienced players would use the Leg up tonic to hold on to the girl in "rafters" inaccessible to lower ranked players.

• 7 months later...

I still play I'm on level 41 and most of the time I get put with under 20's and we have to go up against second level 50's. I'll capture the sister and they'll have about 8-9 captures. But it doesn't bother me I just like to play and rank up, to get the dlc trophies.

• 3 weeks later...