How long did it take you to get rank 40 WITHOUT boosting

Eliminator1

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It only took me 16 hours to reach rank 40 playing capture the sister

EDIT: If I couldn't find games of capture the sister I would switch to team adam grab or turf war for a bit

Edited by JL85

weird thing is i've never had this problem i don't think. Is this when you loose connection to the host or is this something else?

It happens when the host knows he's going to lose, so he ruins it for everybody in the game by rage-quitting. Particulary annoying when you get a lot of kills in CTS.

It happens when the host knows he's going to lose, so he ruins it for everybody in the game by rage-quitting. Particulary annoying when you get a lot of kills in CTS.

I know what you're on about now. I've never had the host quit but i've seen numerous other players quit just because i've killed them a few times.

Although I'm only rank 22 at the moment I want to play the game without boosting, so if you didn't boost how long did it take you?

I've played around 16 hours and i'm level 33 right now... First I thought Civil War was the best option so I must have lost a lot of time there... Team ADAM grab is better or Capture the sister ;)

I've played around 16 hours and i'm level 33 right now... First I thought Civil War was the best option so I must have lost a lot of time there... Team ADAM grab is better or Capture the sister ;)

Isn't 'Survivual of the fittest' the best game mode? :think: