XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 09-01-2010, 01:33 PM   #41
yazter

Send a message via Skype™ to yazter

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronze Road Map Submitter   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varkovsky View Post
Great guide yazter just like everyone else said!

Now where's the guide for Minerva's Den?
It's coming, should be up in a few hours =)

As of June, I've retired my main account, exactly five years after my first platinum. It has been fun, and yes I do have a new account but it's more casual, so I'll still be Trophy hunting. =P
yazter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:25 AM   #42
Dark Chaotix

I ended up getting A+ for the last trial in dionysis park....I was surprised since I read it was hard. In saying that I think I glitched it somehow cos from about half way through I had only 1 houdin and i didnt kill him and no one else came out.... So it was like smooth sailing from there as I just dodge his attacks.

Considered lucky?
Old 12-21-2010, 07:47 PM   #43
leptonic
Member of the Month

Send a message via ICQ to leptonic Send a message via AIM to leptonic Send a message via MSN to leptonic Send a message via Yahoo to leptonic Send a message via Skype™ to leptonic

Awards Showcase Member of the Month Winner   Woody's Canaries   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   Word of Mouth - Gold   Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Great Guide dude... I'm on trial 6 now, but I will use this guide for sure for the hardest trials, pretty fun DLC btw, keep the good job m8 =)

Awesome job by RED_REBEL44, Thanks!

My Trophy Guides (10) Platinums & Babes Collection Sep.2014 MotM!

leptonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 02:09 PM   #44
Momo93

Talking A Funny Tip

Hi, I am a huge fan of Bioshock series and I have read your guide, it's very cool. I would like to suggest a funny tip. When you play a trial where you have cyclone trap, just spam the traps around the adam corpse and it's 10000% that the little sister won't be interrupted and it's funny as hell plus you get your A+ ))))). Don't care about enemies just send em flying!!! You will get money so you can resupply your medkits and eve hypos.
Momo93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 04:13 PM   #45
Satnamji

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momo93 View Post
Hi, I am a huge fan of Bioshock series and I have read your guide, it's very cool. I would like to suggest a funny tip. When you play a trial where you have cyclone trap, just spam the traps around the adam corpse and it's 10000% that the little sister won't be interrupted and it's funny as hell plus you get your A+ ))))). Don't care about enemies just send em flying!!! You will get money so you can resupply your medkits and eve hypos.
Thanks for the tip and bumping this thread. I'm really looking forward to this DLC as soon as I clear some backlog and I'm sure the info will come in handy.

Blank friend requests will be deleted.
Satnamji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 03:16 AM   #46
Satnamji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Chaotix View Post
I ended up getting A+ for the last trial in dionysis park....I was surprised since I read it was hard. In saying that I think I glitched it somehow cos from about half way through I had only 1 houdin and i didnt kill him and no one else came out.... So it was like smooth sailing from there as I just dodge his attacks.

Considered lucky?
This trial is definantly glitched as same thing happened to me, and I know why. One of the splicers gets hung up in the far back corner behind the Circus of Values machine. Happened to me both times I did the trial. While it's stuck, no others seem to spawn, making the last part of this trial cake.

Old 04-22-2011, 08:23 PM   #47
Momo93

That didn't happen to me. But that trial is very easy because of the cyclone traps. Any tips how can I get A+ on the last trial, maaan that's soo hard my record is 815 ADAM, and the whole thing is 835. I got A+ in every trial except that one : (. I think the decoy plasmid is very useless, in that trial it's working like 50% of the time, so annoying, I really hate that plasmid.
Momo93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 03:08 PM   #48
matlock49g

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Silver
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momo93 View Post
That didn't happen to me. But that trial is very easy because of the cyclone traps. Any tips how can I get A+ on the last trial, maaan that's soo hard my record is 815 ADAM, and the whole thing is 835. I got A+ in every trial except that one : (. I think the decoy plasmid is very useless, in that trial it's working like 50% of the time, so annoying, I really hate that plasmid.
In fact, the Decoy plasmid is essential for an A+ in that trial. If I remember correctly you need to use the overturned bench or couch for cover (kneel behind it). While consistently maintaining the Decoy far enough away that you can use your other plasmids and weapons to take down as many splicers as possible. As they will not immediately see you hiding, they will be much easier to kill.

Good luck.

100%: AVP, Bioshock, Bioshock2, CoDBO, CoDBO II, CoDClassic, CoD MW2, CoD MW3, CoDWaW, F1 2010, GTAV, Infamous, Inf. 2, Inf. FoB, KZ HD, KZ2, KZ3, MGS4, Pure, RE5, RE6 (sucks!), Soldner X2:Final Prototype, The Chronicles of Riddick, Uncharted, Uncharted 2

Incomplete: Bioshock Inf. (76%), F1 2012 (97%), Mag (0%), Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer (80%), WipEout HD (85%),
matlock49g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 03:51 PM   #49
Satnamji

Quote:
Originally Posted by matlock49g View Post
In fact, the Decoy plasmid is essential for an A+ in that trial. If I remember correctly you need to use the overturned bench or couch for cover (kneel behind it). While consistently maintaining the Decoy far enough away that you can use your other plasmids and weapons to take down as many splicers as possible. As they will not immediately see you hiding, they will be much easier to kill.

Good luck.
I think you're thinking of the last trial of Persephone Cellblock F. The last few posts prior to that are discussing the last trial in Dionysus Park where you have no weapons but tons of plasmids.

As far as getting A+ in Dionysus, I benefited from the glitch myself as stated above, but think I would have had A+ anyway as I did on most trials that give you Cyclone Trap. I just hang near the gathering scene and replenish the traps anytime they get "used." And if I see a splicer approaching, I throw the trap directly at it with the same effect. Another thing you might do is use the plasmid that turns the splicers against each other (I liked that better than decoy). At the beginning look for splicers with guns to hit and then later Spiders, Brutes and Houdinis.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:34 PM   #50
foxton90

Hi,

Just finished the DLC ... amazing buy for 3.19!!

Wasnt too troublesome, but the ones i had trouble with, this guide was amazing!!

Good guide, thanks
foxton90 is offline   Reply With Quote