online problem

DeathCrush

i have all single player trophies and now i want take the multyplayer trophies but there's a problem,when i put multyplayer from the main menu',the game stop the play when finish the introduction.

What i must do???plz help me!!!!!!

I have no idea what you're talking about. Try to word it so people can actually understand it and your question may be answered. All I can say now is try deleting the game data. NOT the game save, but the game data.

not trying to hi-jack your thread but its pointless for a new thread for mines...

does anyone still play the MP? because i seriously hate MP trophies and it requires you to be lv 40 and rebirth... so i don't want to buy it if i can't get plat x.x

enough people play so ya only have to usually wait a min for a game to start (on capture the sister, I dont play the other modes)

does capture the sister have the big daddy in it? god i hate these online type of trophies

does capture the sister have the big daddy in it? god i hate these online type of trophies

Yes it does. When you defend the little sister you have a chance to be one. It's random though. However you can't get the Disgusting Frankenstein trophy in that mode.