Saviour Trophy

Nick-30

Can someone tell me how to get the saviour trophy. Can i get it if i harvest the little sisters or do i have to press rescue. Also can someone give me the places with good descriptions of the 3 people i dont kill. Thanks.

1 You have to rescue.

2. The three people you do not kill are (if you DO NOT mind spoilers)

[spoiler=bs2]One's a singer, the other will guide you through Dionysus Park and the third will implore you to kill him (he's in a big tube of some sort) in Fontaine Futuristics

edit:yazter beat me to it while I was figuring out the spoiler tag.

[spoiler=spoiler]

1. You have to rescue all the little sisters, no harvesting.

2. Don't kill Grace Holloway, she gives you a key in The Sinclair Deluxe hotel.

3. Don't kill Stanley Poole, he's at the end of Dionysus Park.

4. Don't Kill Gil Alexander (Alexander the Great), just walk away from the terminal in Fontaine Futuristics after he asks you to shock him.

Edited by Rosenort

• 2 weeks later...

In the game they tell you that if you harvest them you will get more ADAM, but they don't tell that you will get it aswell with the gathers and the gifts.

Is the same that when meeting the characters you have to spare for the trophy. They say: "C'om kill me" but if you think whisley you won't do anything and earn the trophy.

To get the saviour trophy you have to rescue all the little sisters and spare Grace (Women in hidden room when you press button behind poster, dont shoot her), Stanley (reporter guy, don't shoot him), and Gil (the guy in the big tube close to the end. Don't pull the lever to electrocute him just leave). Hope I helped:D:applause::dance: