I want a new BC:Rearmed

This game was sure great fun. Many useless weapons, but the boss layout and stage designs and everything were great!!

Id wish to make an expansion would start you off with just the claw and base weapon again, but for each weapon upgrade for the 1st games weapons you got, you slightly boosted your new weapons abilities.

Ah what to do though? I dont know of any game editors that can easily do this, only ones that come to mind are littlebig planet or starcraft 2.....

Edited by DragonWingBBQ

So, Super Hard is f'ing... super hard. Here's the best way I can explain it. On a scale of 1 to 10, here are my ratings for each difficulty:

Easy: 1

Medium: 3

Hard: 5

Super Hard: 10

It's really that big of a jump. Two shots will kill you. You basically have to change your entire approach to each level and take your time to think about each move. You almost have to play each level without making any mistakes.

• 3 months later...
This game was sure great fun. Many useless weapons, but the boss layout and stage designs and everything were great!!

Id wish to make an expansion would start you off with just the claw and base weapon again, but for each weapon upgrade for the 1st games weapons you got, you slightly boosted your new weapons abilities.

Ah what to do though? I dont know of any game editors that can easily do this, only ones that come to mind are littlebig planet or starcraft 2.....

Which weapons were useless? The original weapon was really good against basic enemies. The plasma rifle was good against machines. The V shot or whatever was a life saver on the last level on super hard for sure. Rocket launcher was great from a distance and rushing the unknown. The shotgun was great to get yourself swinging when dropping is a bad idea. Grenades were great for tossing at enemies behind walls and below you(especially on super hard since they shoot diagonally too.) What didn't you like?