any chance??

From what I can tell, no. Once you patch in the trophies, it asks you to delete your game save, which means you'll lose alll work you've put into the game. I think possibly that's the only way the game can tell if you've actually achieved something while playing the game... I could be wrong.

I didn't put in much time when I bought the game several months ago because of other games like wipEout HD, PJM, and Savage Moon. Now I can start accumulating the trophies.

I feel for you... those Challenge Rooms are a bitch.

~ squodge ~

This is so unfortunate. I finished the game with everything but the challenge rooms completed prior to the trophy patch. Now that I downloaded and applied the patch my problem is that I do not like the game enough to try beating it again, not once, but at least twice.

Lack of trophy system with PS3 from the very beginning is seriously biting me in the arse. Look: Uncharted, Pure, Burnout Paradise, Bionic Commando Rearmed - those are all games where I had to delete my save file and restart. And I already had those games cleared.

This is so unfortunate. I finished the game with everything but the challenge rooms completed prior to the trophy patch. Now that I downloaded and applied the patch my problem is that I do not like the game enough to try beating it again, not once, but at least twice.

Lack of trophy system with PS3 from the very beginning is seriously biting me in the arse. Look: Uncharted, Pure, Burnout Paradise, Bionic Commando Rearmed - those are all games where I had to delete my save file and restart. And I already had those games cleared.

I guess I'm lucky to be a 'late' adopter of the PS3, having bought mine in February this year. I only had four games for the first two months - wipEout HD, Super Stardust HD, PixelJunk Monsters, and Rock Band 2, all of which had trophy support from the beginning. I know that doesn't help others, and I do wish that Sony would just do something proper about the trophy system, i.e. make ALL games trophy-awardable, just like on the XBox 360 where ALL games have Achievements.

I'm also sure it's not that hard to make trophies retroactive, although I'm assuming Sony don't want a trophy system that's bugged, otherwise you end up with a situation like Buzz! where you can get trophies for nothing because your game save data is older than the patch.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
any chance in hell these trophies are retro activated, i had all the challenge rooms done when this first came out, and theres no way im doing them again

Sorry about the trophies not being retro active man.:( I just got done doing all the rooms this morning and got my (G) which were very f-ing hard :mad: and satisfying as hell!! Sorry buddy.:( I'm sure you can do it again though if you're willing to do so;)