XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > B (PSN) > Bionic Commando Rearmed 2

Old 02-11-2011, 03:26 PM   #11 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

SirkSirk strategy seems to be easier to do so Ive added that one.
And I know i said i had recorded the challenge rooms, but I found a video of them that has better quality so I decided to add that one.
EDIT: Well the guide is done, not much else i can do right now.
[Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 Trophy Guide]

Dont send me blank friend requests please!
Too many games to write a list apparently :/

Last edited by netgrade; 03-02-2011 at 06:47 PM.
netgrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase Bright Idea!   Helping Hand   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   10,000 Posts   Staff - Super Moderator   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

* Guide Stuck *
Vyrastas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 05:54 AM   #13 (permalink)

Sheesh, Bionic Commando Rearmed was a difficult game to 100% in my opinion(tougher than most Platinums)
This looks like a breeze O-O
UltimaChocochu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:30 PM   #14 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5

Maybe you could add this tip for anyone having a hard time with the Hard & No Jump playthru.

I find it easier to worry about the No Jump on Casual, as it adds wooden blocks thru out the level thus making it easier. On the same playthru, try and get all of the upgrades or as many as you can.
Then after that playthru, start co-op on hard. You'll have most of the upgrades by now and co-op will make it even easier (if you actually have someone playing with you). If only one of the two players die, you don't start over at the most recent checkpoint, the player who is alive continues while the other waits to respawn.. It's really helpful during bosses as it doesn't make you start the boss fight over. However if you both die at the same time, you'll be asked to continue and start back at the checkpoint.

Platinum #106: MGS3 ~ 100% #209 - Guacamelee ~ Working on: ???
Do not send me blank friend requests please! I do not game share. I do not earn plats for others. You will be ignored if you ask for either. Thank you!
KamiAmaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:14 PM   #15 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by netgrade View Post
Step 4-Co-op
So after beating the game alone you'll need to beat it with a buddy, or alone with two controllers. Just put the game on the easiest difficulty, and let player two die while you go through the levels.
Just wondering if I'm missing something here, because this method doesn't really work too well.

The problem is player 2 doesn't really stay dead. I can run ahead, but I'm stuck at the edge of the screen, blind, waiting for player to 2 to die. Then when he finally dies from timeout, I get 10 seconds of normal play before he re-spawns and I start the process over.

To make matters worse, lives are shared, so I can't just run him out of lives, because that takes all mine away too.

I'm pretty much forced to rubber-band between both controllers, which while doable, is really fucking annoying, and I could see it being a problem in the later levels.

Is there some trick to make player 2 stay dead while I run through the level?