HD

Lord Tony

Are you calling me a stupid kid because I don't want retro games in HD?

If it wasn't for people requesting everything in HD then they wouldn't make this game in HD.

No, it was the answer to your question. The kids keep begging for HD when we don't really want or need it. It's a waste of resources when gameplay should be the primary factor.

I enjoy lots of old games and completed both MM9 and MM10. Is HD necessary? Hell no, the Wii and DS should be enough proof. It wasn't until a few months ago that I decided to try HD now that the price dropped to a sub-$200 level. I don't feel it was worth more than that. Nice, yeah ok but my games don't play any differently.

I'd take SD style games if they dropped back to a $50 cap. Without the fancy graphics workstations they'd probably save tons of cash on game development. Probably save on storage space too.

Does it really matter if this game has updated graphics? Not only that, where were you when the prequel was released? That too had updated graphics as well.

Also, both Megaman 9 and Bionic Commando Rearmed are two different games. Rearmed is a remake of the original with extra stuff added to it (like New Super Mario Bros.), and Mega Man 9 is a sequel to Mega Man 8.

Do we really need remakes, they are never as good as the original.

Idk about that, the first rearmed was amazing imo. I loved the challenge rooms and beating a level on super hard and being like, "Wow.. did I just do that in 3 minutes? Seriously? Did I just make it to the last boss without getting hit? I'm so good!". I don't think the original rearmed gave me that much comfort of achievement.