Free for PS plus users - definitely worth it.

watsittou

So this game is free for PS plus users.

I downloaded for the sake of trying it out.

Have to say I'm pleasantly surprised.

Really enjoying the campaign and story so far.

Graphics are fairly decent from a Sega game.

Best feature is trust system and choosing who to put in your team and how the characters interact to the same scene.

Trophies/plat rating aside, I'm liking this game's campaign.

Who else enjoyed the campaign?

I finished yesterday as well! While the dialog is wooden most of the time (it's a shooter...), the shooting mechanics are pretty solid and fun. Some areas have the same enemy the for a tad too long and it can be a bit grating when you keep shooting the same enemy for 10 minutes or more and it still don't seem to be going down soon. But all in all it was good fun.

• 1 month later...

Well I had downloaded this back when it was released as a free ps+ game and never got around to playing it until yesterday. I must say I was pleasantly surprised by the story, gameplay and graphics. All much better than I was expecting. I'd definitely recommend this game to anybody for a play through. I don't think I could stand much more than that though.

Once again, another excellent title that does not need tacked on multiplayer horseshit.

Oh hell I agree. Multiplayer was completely doa on this. Would have rather they did something like Vanquish with challenge rooms or something similair. I need to go back and finish it, but I was turned off by the thought of not getting the platinum due to the mp or having to boost it for days. :( Still don't know if I want to try that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...