Max trust trophies

leeroy62

It's almost impossible to get all the trust trophies in one playthrough. It's best to just focus on 3-4 characters in one playthrough. I got Rachel, Charlie, Faye, and Cain, and Shindo in one playthrough on Survivor. Then I got Bo on No Mercy.

Also, using chapter select resets your trust levels, so I wouldn't recommend that.

It's almost impossible to get all the trust trophies in one playthrough. It's best to just focus on 3-4 characters in one playthrough. I got Rachel, Charlie, Faye, and Cain, and Shindo in one playthrough on Survivor. Then I got Bo on No Mercy.

Also, using chapter select resets your trust levels, so I wouldn't recommend that.

Cheers mate for the tip! I did try at the end of my first playthrough and you were right, the trust levels back to neutral again. Got about half of them done, the other half are coming

Cheers mate for the tip! I did try at the end of my first playthrough and you were right, the trust levels back to neutral again. Got about half of them done, the other half are coming

If you can, make sure you have very high trust with both Cain and Bo. It has a very positive effect in the finale, more so with Cain.