Skill Master

Subjugator

Skill Master

Get all nanomachines within 1 playthrough in Campaign.

This is the only truly missable trophy that requires a complete playthrough if missed. All but (6) Nanos are purchased from the shopping terminals. If you have gotten all the Nanos, this trophy should unlock during 5-4. After purchasing the Nanos, you must exit the shopping terminal before it will count. See this video for the Nanos you must find, as well as the video for Shop Master.

#1) 1-2: On top of a crate right after using the grappling hook

#2) 1-3: In front of a barricade, after running up a hill where an Iron Whale dropped off Assault Shooters

#3) 2-1: At the beginning of the chapter on a crate to the left of the first shopping terminal

#4) 2-3: Bought for 500cr from the guy wearing a #18 basketball jersey in the Shibuya Underground

#5) 2-4: In the storage cage to the right of the jet-skis

#6) 2-5: On a table to the right of the door with the water shut-off lever

That description suxx bad!!! The most important thing is ,U MUSTNT DIE, if u die after purchasing a Nano or an intel u have to pick it up again! Damn im pissed of now! 3 runs for nothing! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Skill Master

Get all nanomachines within 1 playthrough in Campaign.

This is the only truly missable trophy that requires a complete playthrough if missed. All but (6) Nanos are purchased from the shopping terminals. If you have gotten all the Nanos, this trophy should unlock during 5-4. After purchasing the Nanos, you must exit the shopping terminal before it will count. See this video for the Nanos you must find, as well as the video for Shop Master.

#1) 1-2: On top of a crate right after using the grappling hook

#2) 1-3: In front of a barricade, after running up a hill where an Iron Whale dropped off Assault Shooters

#3) 2-1: At the beginning of the chapter on a crate to the left of the first shopping terminal

#4) 2-3: Bought for 500cr from the guy wearing a #18 basketball jersey in the Shibuya Underground

#5) 2-4: In the storage cage to the right of the jet-skis

#6) 2-5: On a table to the right of the door with the water shut-off lever

That description suxx bad!!! The most important thing is ,U MUSTNT DIE, if u die after purchasing a Nano or an intel u have to pick it up again! Damn im pissed of now! 3 runs for nothing! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: COOL STORY BRO!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This didn't need a separate thread and you didn't need to be an ass about it. Either I didn't die or It just seemed like common sense to check them again after dying. None of the other guides I looked at after nor the videos I used created by other people mentioned it either.

I played this game all the way through like 10 times writing the guide for everyone, it's an awesome game and it is just a game, so I'm not gonna feel sorry for you having to play it 3 times.

If you made the same mistake twice already and died a bunch that's on you. Play on easy and dying shouldn't even be an issue. What you should have done is made a post about it in the trophy guide thread asking other people for input after the first playthrough of not getting it.

It's been added to the guide now anyway

Edited by Vapor_N4

• 1 year later...

I had all the nanos, followed the guide to the T, and even repurchased when killed, but the trophy never popped. I checked to make sure on 5-4 after I bought the last nanos and all my guys had everyone purchased. I even quit the game and bought the last nanos again and nothing. I did this like 8 times. I guess I'll try to get them on another play through.