Is Binary Domain worth getting?

Payney1991

So basically I'm looking at getting a third person shooter and after failing with Socom and having some moderate success with Uncharted 3 I really see this game as something that may potentially grab my attention.

So how's the game mechanics, multiplayer and story like?

Would Binary Domain be a game you would recommend?

i like it was a great third person shooter the plat is pretty difficult becouse of the online challenges but if you just want to play a third person shooter that have a good story pick it

the shoot is pretty good i like everything of the game the enemies were amazing and the bosses were incredible the story was amazing i like everything of the game the bad thing you use too much your primary weapon since is the only one you can upgrade :(

the multiplayer is good i like it the problem there are not too much players so if you are planning to plat this find partners if not try just with campaign.

if i have to say my final opinion i give this game 4 of 5 stars the multiplayer is almost dead but the story and gameplay was amazing i love every aspect of the game so yes you should get it :D

• 1 month later...

I like the game, i bought it nearly 2 months ago for about £24 quid & im glad i did :D

I just need to finish the game on no mercy & do the online trophys (ive already got the first victory trophy) to play the game. Im definally not going trade it in when/if/eventually i platinum the game because i like the story & gameplay.

I like the game, i bought it nearly 2 months ago for about £24 quid & im glad i did :D

I just need to finish the game on no mercy & do the online trophys (ive already got the first victory trophy) to play the game. Im definally not going trade it in when/if/eventually i platinum the game because i like the story & gameplay.

its £12 now i am glad ive waited, still might wait for it hit 10 quid or rent it. i heard its like gears of war but it cant be better, but if its anything like it then to play GOW lite on ps3 is worth it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...