love scene trophy?

eddieedwards

It's definitely story related. I just got it on my first playthrough but considering how dynamic the story/cutscenes can be i would imagine that...

1) Your trust with faye atleast needs to be in the "High" zone

2) When on the monorail, order cain to go to the front of the train and have faye fight by your side this way she takes the bullet for you so you have the opportunity to heal her later (not sure if she would still take the bullet for you if you send her to the front of the train since that scene plays out at the front of the train where all 3 characters are present)

Edit: Sorry, meant to write it's NOT story related

Edited by hbkdx12

you don't particularly have to take her everywhere. I equally squad'd up with her and everyone else and i had everyone at more or less equally "high" levels of trust by time the scene occurs (with the exception of shindo)

On my second playthrough and i got the scene again. Seems like as long as you have cain and faye both in the "high"/3rd trust level you should be ok

Getting the trust modifier from the guy in the slums helps things too

in my 2 playthought i have faye with 2 bars of trust then when the love scene was going to happened cain say some nice things that interrupted the love scene

he say ( the emotional feeling you humans has i dont understand so may i retire for a moment) then Dan just say Cain go away then faye just laught and the love scene got ruined by cain at least it make me laught :D

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...