Multi-kill Master trophy help

readthemotto

hay guys thought i let you all know a good place for the multi-kill master trophy,

it is in chapter 5-3 it starts were your in a garbage dump area with shindo and kuroawa helping you and you get loads of scrap heads come at you at once,

After that bit you have to get out of that area and you have loads of scrap heads after you this is were you can get the multi klls

I got 6 multi kills in that bit by using my CHARGE SHOT

Just get to the end of that bit and start the next chapter so you know it saves all your mulit kills then quit the game and load up that part again RINSE AND REPEAT

Theres actually a much better place.

The problem with the charged shot is that it's quite unpredictable, especially in the area with the zombie robots as they're all at different health states. Quite often some die before others which results in double kills and not multies.

A much better place however is in the chapter where you have Cain hack the giant robot with the rocket launchers.

If you are using chapter select, you will have to take down the robots in this area to start with. But this is the only time you'll have to do it.

Once Cain hacks the robot and you enter the gunner sequence, at the very start two dropships arrive, one on the right, one on the left. The moment their cargo doors open, fire one shot and you'll get a multi kill. The moment you get your second multi kill simply pause the game and reload checkpoint.

You will start at the beginning of the gunner sequence and both your multi kills will have saved.

• 2 weeks later...

Well another alternative solution for this one(it's just a bit tedious) is that boss at the end of the jetski level. Get the boss's 3 engines to danger and wait for him to spit drones, aim up a stinger shot when they're all hovering around and shoot when they cover the screen. It also builds up trust on your current squadmates. I got to max charlie and rachel on this part so i had to worry about faye, bo and cain at the end.

@king ubu is actually right on this one. I tried it with a fully upgraded assault rifle and it's quite unpredicatable to get a decent multi-kill on this part. Sometimes the enemies die to late, sometimes too early, and it has to be exactly that moment you shoot!

• 1 year later...
Theres actually a much better place.

The problem with the charged shot is that it's quite unpredictable, especially in the area with the zombie robots as they're all at different health states. Quite often some die before others which results in double kills and not multies.

A much better place however is in the chapter where you have Cain hack the giant robot with the rocket launchers.

If you are using chapter select, you will have to take down the robots in this area to start with. But this is the only time you'll have to do it.

Once Cain hacks the robot and you enter the gunner sequence, at the very start two dropships arrive, one on the right, one on the left. The moment their cargo doors open, fire one shot and you'll get a multi kill. The moment you get your second multi kill simply pause the game and reload checkpoint.

You will start at the beginning of the gunner sequence and both your multi kills will have saved.

thanks for tip just needed around 10 multi kills this helped.

• 2 years later...

The best place is 5-3. After first locked door you will meet place with some lying robots and two gas cylinders.

Run to the second one, wait 1-2 seconds. Several robots wil appear. Then shoot in the cylinder and you will get multi-kill. Then reload checkpoint (you will be before this place) and repeat.