Boosting Challenges Guide

noirproxy

This guide is written in the assumption that your boosting group consists of no more than 6 people.

After boosting this game for two days now I can tell you that the challenges are an easy task but a bit of a grind, but if people work together and stay organised it will go fast. This guide is a set of guidelines and rules for all current and future boosting groups.

First of all will take you roughly under 30hrs to boost the challenges from my calculations so keep that in mind when making a dedicated boosting party. You need to make sure that everyone VOTE KICKS any randoms that join the match or you will be in utter chaos.

Make sure you organise your group so that everyone knows when it is their turn to do the specific challenge. By NO MEANS should you attempt to get other players to help you with your own challenges while you are supposed to be helping the main booster. Don't be selfish!

First of all you want to get the easiest modes out of the way first so I will start this step by step guide with the easiest first to the hardest:

FFA

This mode is where you will boost all of your weapon kills, multi kills, double kills, and triple kills.

Double kills: Have two players run into the small tunnel stairs at the back of the City Streets map. The booster should then throw a STICKY GRENADE into the tunnel for an instant double kill. DO NOT USE GRENADES as they generally only make the two guys you are killing go into bleed out.

Triple kills: Same as Doubles but with three people in the tunnel.

Multi-kills: Same as Doubles & Triples but with four people in the tunnel.

Weapon Kills: Have the main booster equip the specific weapon that they want to boost and then group the remaining players together and allow him to mow you all down. It could be even more beneficial if you try and go for headshots so as to complete your weapon catagory headshot challenges.

COMPLETION TIME: You can easily complete 5+ weapon challenges per ten minute match. MAKE SURE YOUR GROUP STICKS TO THEIR ROLE OR IT WILL TAKE LONGER!

Team Survivor

Make sure the host turns friendly fire on and have the losing team kill each other to allow the winning team an easy win. The best way to kill your team is to use explosives like sticky grenades and remote bombs.

It can be useful if the winning team rushes to the enemy base to finish off the odd guy that is still bleeding out just to make things faster.

Completion time: Each team can get 15 wins per hour.

Team Deathmatch

Basically the same as Team Survivor but with unlimited lives. This mode is a great one for boosting medkit challenges and assists.

Team Revives: Organise the helper team to down your main booster's allies by using the SOLDIER CLASS ASSAULT RIFLE. Other weapons have a 50/50 chance of insta death. Make sure to equip the EXTRA MEDKIT NANOMACHINES so that you can carry 3 medkits and then revive each downed team member. Once you have ran out have the helper team kill you so you can buy more medkits.

Assists: This one requires your main booster to slightly pepper each opposing team member and then allowing your team mates to simply kill them. Make sure you only fire ONE SHOT from an ASSAULT RIFLE and aim for the CHEST as to not accidently pull of a headshot.

Completion time: If your group stays organised to can have this done for everyone in under 1-2 hours. Each team can get 6 wins per hour. *THIS HAS SINCE BEEN PATCHED. IT NOW TAKES LONGER*

Operation

This requires your team to plant an explosive onto the enemy stockpile box. YOU MUST NOT DO THIS. Have the opposing team kill themselves for an insta win and then switch when you have your 30 wins.

Completion time: Each team can get roughly 15 wins ever hour.

Demolition

Remember when I told you not to plant the bomb on the enemy box in Operation? This mode is why. Instead of each team taking turns to plant the bomb, the bomb is this time up for grabs by anyone. Have your main booster plant the bomb and your second booster disarm it according to what each booster needs.

Completion time: TBA

Domain Control

Pretty simple. Have the attackers quickly take each domain circle. Every member of the attacking team that is within the circle gets a capture point

Completion time: TBA

Data Capture

This one is going to be long. Data capture sadly doesn't have a score limit and so this one will take some time to boost but it is still easy in a way just a bit of a grind.

Have your main booster capture the opposing teams data core 20 times and then switch to the next booster. USE THE SCOUT CLASS as they are faster.

Completion time: Each team can get 6 wins per hour. Meaning it will take 5 hours to boost one team.

Edited by noirproxy

Yes, this looks like a perfect plan.

However, how boring will it be to boost everything?

Sounds like out of 30 hours one will play victim only for 25 hours? Is this assumption correct?

And I guess if you cannot make it to wave 50 in invasion the whole boosting is worth nothing, isn´t it?

Sadly the other 5 people in your team can't just stand there and let you kill them till your tired. Damn boosters always want to have a turn too, it is so unfair! :rolleyes:

Generally you will get two goes an hour to do weapon challenges which allows you to get all the 25 kill challenges out of the way easily in that hour time frame. This means that if you would rather quit while you are ahead then you can just play the multiplayer legit by getting kills with the load out weapons and not have to worrying about spending your precious medkit and grenade money on stupid priced rocket lancers and mini guns only to get killed after 4 seconds with it.

I didn't mention the other challenge bonuses like MVP awards,etc as you will get them while boosting your weapons and game modes. Then again if you feel like you love the game so much it isn't hard to just sit back and play the multiplayer legit for doing the modes too.

Check out the 'Invasion Tips' thread for some great info from the boosting group about tackling Invasion. The first map is mega easy if you communicate well and share out your kills and points with your team. Make sure to read it and then get yourself 3 fellow gamers to stomp the 50 waves on 'Main Street'. :cool:

Edited by noirproxy

Thanks for your answer!

I boosted many online trophies and know that boosting is working together and let others go and be victim. I am even the kind of player who let go the other first and then asking for having a round for myself.

I am just not sure if 50 hours (30 + hours challenges and probably 15 hours for invasion) are worth it. There are many other games to play at the moment and I like Binary Domain, but it´s not among my all-time favorites ...

Anyway, at which times do you and your squad boost?

I am European and could boost weekdays (this week probably beginning with Friday) from 6 pm GMT to maybe midnight GMT and weekends from 1 - 2 pm GMT until midnight GMT.

Would you need another player for boosting and would the time frames fit? If yes I would tell you until Friday if I decided to boost or not.

After trying out boosting for 2 hours yesterday, I decided NOT to boost this game.

I loved the single player, but the multiplayer is unfortunately dead (only FFA and teamdeath match is active) and seeing the requirements for all challenges it is way to tedious for me to get all the trophies.

I also think that you will need much more time than 30 hours. Eg. in FFA you will get one win per hour, meaning that achieving 30 wins in FFA will take you 30 hours alone. By then you haven´t even touched any other game mode.

I hope no one is mad that I don´t continue boosting. I wish you happy boosting and I do hope you all get your Platinum.

For me this time it is no Platinum for a game I really liked (because of the awesome singleplayer).

Don't worry dude, Binary Domain's trophies have claimed many victims. The FFA boosting yesterday wasn't for FFA matches, just for weapon kills. We generally just play FFA and TDM legit as you can get 6 wins an hour that way. Playing ffa with only 1 win an hour would just be stupid, some of us have lives! lol. ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Can't kick randoms in team games? Jesus... :(

I mean from your own team. Obviously not the other team. LOLLLL

You should be able to kick players from your team, but I think I remember it had to be everyone but the random. So it you're 3v3 and a 4th joins all 3 on the team with the random have to vote. If that team gets a 5th member I believe you're unable to vote them out with just your group. You also all have to vote during the same session. If some one takes too long to vote you will have to initiate a new vote.

If you're referring to kicking a random in a game thats 3 vs (2+1). I don't think you're able to do that in a team game, but I haven't played in almost a year so I could be mistaken.

Edited by Vapor_N4

• 3 months later...
Perfect guide for boosting :applause: :applause: :applause:

Its actually far from perfect.

For example, it is stated in the OP that a team can get 6 wins an hour in Team Deathmatch. How is this possible? Its not explained. Does the mode have a score limit? Does the losing team just back out after a round?

I have also messaged the guide creator on PSN, who has been online and I am 100% positive has seen my message, but has not bothered to reply to my simple question.

Its actually far from perfect.

For example, it is stated in the OP that a team can get 6 wins an hour in Team Deathmatch. How is this possible? Its not explained. Does the mode have a score limit? Does the losing team just back out after a round?

I have also messaged the guide creator on PSN, who has been online and I am 100% positive has seen my message, but has not bothered to reply to my simple question.

Probably because I have two businesses to run and that I am not here to help you on your beck and call. I don't just sit on my PS3 hoping for the chance that one day Mr Windupbird might contact me about something.

From what I remember you had to put a score limit and just work really fast. You need to have atleast 6 people and you need to be working on a small map of your choice like the Japanese high street one.

It pretty much states at the start that you need 6 people, so I am assuming that you just skimmed?

Either way the rules as stated in the first post say:

You need 6 people. You need to work as a team.

The rest is for you to get your brain working with.

Probably because I have two businesses to run and that I am not here to help you on your beck and call. I don't just sit on my PS3 hoping for the chance that one day Mr Windupbird might contact me about something.

From what I remember you had to put a score limit and just work really fast. You need to have atleast 6 people and you need to be working on a small map of your choice like the Japanese high street one.

It pretty much states at the start that you need 6 people, so I am assuming that you just skimmed?

Either way the rules as stated in the first post say:

You need 6 people. You need to work as a team.

The rest is for you to get your brain working with.

Hey, man how does this work? You can't make the game in a private mode because it doesn't count towards the challenges.

As far as I know you can't mess with the score limit in public can you?

I've got a group of about 10 people who want to do tdm but it just takes to long.

Any tips?

Hey, man how does this work? You can't make the game in a private mode because it doesn't count towards the challenges.

As far as I know you can't mess with the score limit in public can you?

I've got a group of about 10 people who want to do tdm but it just takes to long.

Any tips?

Yeah sadly that is the problem with doing it with too many people. What we did last year was split our 12/13 people into two teams and have people who wanted to join sitting as reserve when others had to leave.

This was the last game I ever boosted as it is an incredible pain to boost when you have people doing odd kills to try and boost their own stats from being selfish and bored. It happened a lot when I did it and ended up taking nearly three times as long from the sheer chaos of selfish gamers.

Sadly the boost is just like Space Marine's MP boost and it takes ALOT of time. In a way you need to sum up how you want to do it. You can do it with ten but obviously it will take a long time.

So the best thing to do is get challenges out of the way while the time goes down.

From what I remember there was a pretty accessible score limit, so it consisted of just killing people really fast.

What we did was have everyone group who was dying in the closed subway entrance at the back of the High Street map (Can't remember specific name).

Then the first booster would chuck a grenade in to get all the kills. Best thing to do was focus on the challenge you needed. If you wanted to spread it out you can have one/ two people do the tunnel kills, while the rest have one of the enemy down your team to get medkit revives.

As I said it takes a lot of coordination and team work. I wish you the best of luck :)