Binary Domain personal Review

conayaro

Binary Domain is a squad-based third-person shooter video game developed by the newly formed Yakuza Studio and published by Sega. The creator of Binary Domain is Toshihiro Nagoshi, who created the Yakuza video game series. The game was released on February 16, 2012 in Japan, and it will be released on February 23, 2012 in Australia, February 24, 2012 in Europe and February 28, 2012 in North America.

Story: 9/10

The game takes place in Tokyo Japan in 2080, you are the leader of a squad that has to capture and bring to justice a Japanese inventor, and the reason is ....he created Hollow children (nothing to do with Bleach). Hollow children are androids who don’t know they are just robots and America doesn’t want that so your job is to take the man alive.....and of course its no easy task. You better suit up for a world full of T-1000.

Gameplay: 8/10

While I'm not the biggest FPS fan around i still enjoy shooting stuff sometime, and for me it looks and feel like any other shooter except for the squad system. You have the ability to “talk” to your squad with your mic by saying pre-selected command like “ Hold” or “ regroup”, I actually like that idea. Also you find or can buy Nano-tech to equip and boost your characters. The characters are well acted, and each personality work well depending on your team, you also have a relationship bar for each character that fills up or goes down depending on responses. Honestly i think they added the little Rpg detail quite well and it makes this FPS even easier to get into. The only thing that was annoying is hiding behind stuff sometime the controls were a pain.

Graphics: 7/10

Well i won't say much on this because its your average nowadays graphic nothing new or fancy, and not much thought was put in the look of the robots except for bosses.

Sound: 9/10

While i was to busy killing Terminators i wasn’t paying much attention to the music , but the noise direction of where the bullets are being gunned from or where robots appear from were really accurate and very helpful for Online.

Extras: 6/10

Nothing that I consider Extra were there but the online play has the invasion mode and its awesome and very time consuming (50 rounds of increasing members of robots to shoot down, think of it as a survival) but it was ton of fun ...

Overall: 8.5/10

This game was a ton of fun, and the online was addicting (so is most online shooters). So personally this is a buy ...but not a must so you can always wait for a price drop.

Thank you for taking the time again to read my review, if there is anything i should change or say and if my grammar isn’t proper please forgive me English isn’t my first language, and don’t be afraid to correct me (but don’t go to crazy i do have an ego ;P). Also don't forget this is my opinion

"Graphics 7/10"?!

I personally think that gets a 8.5 > 9

The part where your going down the narrow shibuya streets with the sun seeping thru the alleyway from the east looked astonishing!

The spiderboss... nuff said. WOW!!!

Ive just met Cain so I havent seen the whole game an can't comment on the game overall but Im with you though mate, game is awesome!

With that said, I am a little biased because I love what ever Nagatoshi-san produces.

how? i saw you did that for Asura wrath ...and i didnt know how to do it

Just copy n paste your review written here into the thread I create in this sub forum on the 28th.

You don't have to follow the template in the review threads. That's just there if you need a guide line or you don't know what to write in a review :)

Just copy n paste your review written here into the thread I create in this sub forum on the 28th.

You don't have to follow the template in the review threads. That's just there if you need a guide line or you don't know what to write in a review :)

so my reviews are ok? thank you

Binary Domain is a squad-based third-person shooter video game developed by the newly formed Yakuza Studio and published by Sega.

(...)

While I'm not the biggest FPS fan around i still enjoy shooting stuff sometime, and for me it looks and feel like any other shooter except for the squad system. (...) Honestly i think they added the little Rpg detail quite well and it makes this FPS even easier to get into. The only thing that was annoying is hiding behind stuff sometime the controls were a pain.

(...)

I'm surprised no one noticed the contradictory here yet lol... :think:

I suppose you meant TPS.

Thanks for your review. I played the demo and bought the game, I'll start it soon. ;)

I'm surprised no one noticed the contradictory here yet lol... :think:

I suppose you meant TPS.

Thanks for your review. I played the demo and bought the game, I'll start it soon. ;)

so i guess this proved to all of you im not a shooter gamer hahaha i usually play rpg or action adventure games and i never sought TPS was anything else but a tax here in quebec hahahaha