Now the demo is worldwide, what did people think?

TroubleMaker411

As the title says. What did you all think?

I thought it was fun.

Felt alot like a clean, I,Robot, inspired version of Gears of War (even to the point that i mentioned it out loud when the hud came up on weapon change!)

Considering that shopto.net are selling this for £31.85, dirt cheap, I was concerned that it was going to be real rubbish. But based on the demo, I have kept, and even paid for, my pre-order.

I really enjoyed the demo (even though it was pretty short) and I am looking forward to trying the voice commands and the "consequence system"

What did the rest of you think

The controls are kinda clunky, its like playing as a robot crab instead of a human. I was also puzzled by the default "Assault" button layout, but luckily the alternate "Scout" layout was decent as its the standard FPS layout used by BF3 and MW3, so veteran players of these games will be able to feel somewhat at ease.

I'm playing the full game now and it's amazing fun!

The "clunky" controls work pretty well and remind me alot of the controls for gears of war.

Great fun.

I'm on chapter 3 at the moment and the only reason I turned it off was because the wife came home and I didn't wanna take a slap for ignoring her :D

I really like the demo. Does anyone know if it has online coop campaign?

the game has "Invasion" mode, which is just Hoard mode with robots from the looks of it, I haven't played it yet.

No campaign co-op from what I can see, sorry mate

Edited by TroubleMaker411